THE TASKS TO BE CARRIED OUT WILL BE THE FOLLOWING:
- Management of the department in line with the hotel's strategy and standards.
- Manage the different outlets as an independent revenue centre, in line with the department's concept of operation and hotel standards, ensuring maximum customer satisfaction while managing within budget.
- Perform management, planning, organisation and control functions of the department (staff and work areas).
- Management and participation in the invoicing, collection, balancing and settlement of the collection.
- Carrying out inventories and controls of materials, goods, breakages, etc. used in the department.
- Conduct daily pre-shift meetings and regular meetings so that the whole team has the right information.
- Ensure that employees meet Rosewood standards and provide exceptional customer service at all times.
- Manage customer requests and complaints, following up to ensure they are satisfactorily resolved.
- Maximise departmental profits, increasing sales and controlling costs.
- To exemplify the company's culture, vision, mission and core values at all times.
- Adopt a proactive approach, anticipating potential opportunities to deliver excellent service.
- Participate in training sessions and scheduled meetings when necessary.
- Develop and update operational standards manuals, including the responsibilities of each position and the minimum standards to be met to ensure proper performance and efficiency.
- Higher education in Tourism, Hospitality, or other specialised areas in Hotel/Hospitality.
- Minimum experience of 5 years in positions of responsibility in the F&B department, both coordinating the operational part and in the management area.
- Spanish and English minimum C1 required.
-Excellent communication skills.
- Strong team player.
- Organisational and analytical skills are required, with strong leadership and ability to motivate the team.
- Must have a good international culture, and be aware of trends and changes in the market.
Lingue richieste: Spagnolo e Inglese.
Rosewood Villa Magna the hotel with a sense of Spanish Villa, features 154 thoughtfully appointed guestrooms and suites, distinctive dining experiences, a Sense Spa, and surrounded by unique greenery spaces, as well as secluded terraces and gardens providing a rich residential feeling.
Long esteemed for hosting discerning travellers, this distinctive hotel has been thoughtfully refurbished to an elevated level of luxury, contemporary style, and modern amenities. Reopening as Rosewood Villa Magna in 2021, the hotel is an inspired base for international travellers in an incomparable location within the very heart of Madrid.