*** At Ruby your personality really matters, your time really matters and we strongly believe we groove way better together. At Ruby we keep breaking new ground. ***
Ruby is a fast-growing hospitality group with existing hotels and workspaces in some of Europe's most exciting locations and many more projects under construction. We break new ground with our Lean Luxury philosophy, creating a contemporary and affordable form of luxury.
Ruby Emma with it’s 288 rooms is located in the idyllic and energetic Amstelkwatiert, one of the newest neighborhoods in Amsterdam. Due to location it's not only just a stone's throw away from the trendy De Pijp district with its numerous bars and restaurants, it also only takes a five-minute stroll from the banks of the Amstel and pretty Park Somerlust. Taking our lead from the mariners who tacked their sails to harness the wind on the river’s tight turns, Emma’s all about using the power of nature and green energy runs trough Emma’s veins.Duties and responsibilities that will excite you at Ruby, as you will be:
Get in touch, if you have/are:
- prepare various snacks with a few deft moves
- take on a wide range of different cleaning tasks in the scullery
- conscientiously take care of sorting away crockery and cutlery
- adhere to HACCP standards
- support our hosts in the service area
- responsible for receiving, checking and sorting away the goods
That’s how we groove: Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby…
- experience in the gastronomy/hotel industry, ideally in the gastronomy and lifestyle hotel industry
- willing to work shifts and take on night shifts on a temporary basis
- a confident manner, a good sense of humour as well as a passionate attitude
- enjoy working with international guests and have the ability to respond to different guests and wishes in a smart way
- a good command of English and Dutch
Cause I’m having a good time, having a good time…
- your style, your smile, your ideas – bring your personality to work
- better together – at work, during team events or just because it’s Monday 😉
Money, Money, Money…
- less work, same money – for us full-time means 35 hours and every hour counts
- LEGEN… wait for it… DARY staff rates – for you, your travel buddy and your family & friends
- no more excuses – we support your sports program
Ain’t no mountain high enough…
- you’re always welcome – 50 % on our F&B
- no matter how you get to work – a mobility allowance comes on top
- take it to the next level – secure yourself some extra cash through profit-sharing, talent scouting and positive reviews
Lean Luxury philosophy in the soul with the Ruby Spirit at heart.
- level up your game – Ruby takes you to the top
- innovation is part of our DNA – Lean Luxury, paperless, cashless, … you name it
For us, luxury means uncomplicated comfort instead of formalities. Inspiring people instead of beautiful facades. Soul and character instead of glossy surfaces. For us, lean means not having to pay for anything you don't need or want. Simply leaving away the unimportant. In hotels, located in the heart of the city, we don't need a restaurant or room service. Instead, we want a casual bar that is open around the clock. We don't need huge rooms, since luxury is also possible in a small space. But we want that everything got its place and the most important things to work perfectly: Being connected, sleeping, freshening up.
Diversity and being different is important to us, which is why we strive for a team where the most diverse bunch of people can find their place. With us, you should be yourself. Everyone brings their own rhythm and their own melody.
This is how our unique groove comes to life. Did we mention that we love music?
As a team, we want to be the best at what we do. And we like to walk off the beaten path to do so.
We enjoy what we do and don’t take ourselves too seriously. We prefer talking as equals with each other as well as with our guests, instead of hiding behind titles and formalities. We’re all united in our wish and goal: to give everyone – employees, guests and clients – the feeling of having arrived, where the real heart of the city beats.
We’re not looking for a perfect CV, but rather a personality, which fits to our team. Sounds interesting? Apply now.Join us and make it your own story!
Do you have any questions? Feel free to reach out to us under +49 89 12 50 952 20 or apply directly online.www.lean-luxury.com Contact person: Julia Kierdorf