*** At Ruby your personality really matters, your time really matters and we strongly believe we groove way better together. At Ruby we keep breaking new ground. ***
Ruby is a fast-growing hospitality group with existing hotels and workspaces in some of Europe's most exciting locations and many more projects under construction. We break new ground with our Lean Luxury philosophy, creating a contemporary and affordable form of luxury.
Join us for the opening of our second Ruby Hotel in London, opening its doors in Notting Hill with 173 rooms in June 2023. The hotel will be within walking distance of Kensington Palace, Hyde Park and Portobello Road Market with its quirky stalls, independent shops and excellent restaurants just around the corner. Duties and responsibilities that will excite you at Ruby, as you will be:
Get in touch, if you have/are:
- ensuring a smooth service in all areas of the hotel
- looking after our self check-in kiosks
- giving our guests insider tips and recommendations about your favorite hotspots in the city
- mixing different cocktails and preparing other drinks as well as some snacks
- creating shift accounting statements and preparing the daily closing
- ensuring the completeness and quality of our breakfast buffet
- receiving, monitoring and storing incoming goods
- looking after the hotel and our guests during the night
That’s how we groove: Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby…
- some experience in a similar position
- a confident, sincere manner as well as a passionate attitude
- the ability to multitask and learn quick
- proficient written & spoken English skills
- high personal commitment and loyality
- willing to work mainly at night and in shifts
- dependability and composure
- professional training in Hospitality Management or similar would be a nice to have
Cause I’m having a good time, having a good time…
- your style, your smile, your ideas – bring your personality to work
- better together – at work, during team events or just because it’s Monday 😉
Money, Money, Money…
- less work, same money – for us full-time means 35 hours and every hour counts
- LEGEN… wait for it… DARY staff rates – for you, your travel buddy and your family & friends
- no more excuses – we support your sports program
Ain’t no mountain high enough…
- you’re always welcome – 50 % on our F&B
- no matter how you get to work – a mobility allowance comes on top
- take it to the next level – secure yourself some extra cash through profit-sharing, talent scouting and positive reviews
Lean Luxury philosophy in the soul with the Ruby Spirit at heart.
- level up your game – Ruby takes you to the top
- innovation is part of our DNA – Lean Luxury, paperless, cashless, … you name it
For us, luxury means uncomplicated comfort instead of formalities. Inspiring people instead of beautiful facades. Soul and character instead of glossy surfaces. For us, lean means not having to pay for anything you don't need or want. Simply leaving away the unimportant. In hotels, located in the heart of the city, we don't need a restaurant or room service. Instead, we want a casual bar that is open around the clock. We don't need huge rooms, since luxury is also possible in a small space. But we want that everything got its place and the most important things to work perfectly: Being connected, sleeping, freshening up.
Diversity and being different is important to us, which is why we strive for a team where the most diverse bunch of people can find their place. With us, you should be yourself. Everyone brings their own rhythm and their own melody.
This is how our unique groove comes to life. Did we mention that we love music?
As a team, we want to be the best at what we do. And we like to walk off the beaten path to do so.
We enjoy what we do and don’t take ourselves too seriously. We prefer talking as equals with each other as well as with our guests, instead of hiding behind titles and formalities. We’re all united in our wish and goal: to give everyone – employees, guests and clients – the feeling of having arrived, where the real heart of the city beats.
We’re not looking for a perfect CV, but rather a personality, which fits to our team. Sounds interesting? Apply now.Join us and make it your own story!
Do you have any questions? Feel free to reach out to us under +49 89 12 50 952 20 or apply directly online.www.lean-luxury.com Contact person: Julia Kierdorf