Descrizione del lavoro
As a Human Resources Officer you are responsible for assisting the Director of Human Resources in managing all the respective Human Resources functions in order to meet the strategic business objectives. The role involves development and implementation of strategies and policies and will include key responsibilities such as:
• Assist in the recruitment process and hiring of all front line employees
• Coordinate and encourage sports and social activities on a regular basis
• Participate in the preparation of Human Resources budget
• Maintain an up to date database for resume’s for future facilitation of recruitment needs
• Conduct induction / orientation program for all newly joined employees as per the hotel standards
• Receive employee complaints, suggestions and queries and make sure they have been handled properly
• Maintain an up to date computerized database of all employees
• Assist the Director of Human Resources in the preparation of periodic reports as required
• Coordinate with all departments with regard to Human Resources related activities
• Assist the LIFE Committee in planning, organizing and implementing employee sports, social and welfare activities
• Maintain files and other information under strict confidentiality
You should have a university degree in a related discipline with preferable experiences within the same role. You must be a computer literate, ideally with proficiency in a computerized payroll system and fluent in English.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be result oriented, self motivated and with a positive attitude. You have the ability to think laterally and have strong social skills and a presence, enabling you to interact and deal with employees effectively. You portray a fair leadership style and be easily approachable for employees on all levels, while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding Hotel Operations
Planning for Business
Drive for Results
Saadiyat Rotana Resort & Villas
Set on a spectacular 9km stretch of pristine white beach on Abu Dhabi’s breathtaking Saadiyat Island, featuring idyllic beaches that are home to indigenous Hawksbill turtles, Louvre Abu Dhabi, and the upcoming Guggenheim Abu Dhabi and Zayed National Museum. Saadiyat Rotana Resort & Villas is a one-of-a-kind five-star property with a regal presence, with striking modern Arabic architecture and uninterrupted Arabian Gulf views.
Experience effortless luxury in our uniquely-designed 327 rooms and suites and 13 beach villas where casual elegance meets contemporary style to reflect the resort’s premier beach-side setting. You will find a range of accommodation options, including Club Rotana executive rooms with added privileges and personalised service.
With seven modern dining options that promise fresh ingredients, authentic flavours and new culinary experiences, Saadiyat Rotana Resort & Villas is a dining destination with a difference. From Si Ristorante Italiano & Bar, for Italian classics, Hamilton’s Gastropub, a lively nightspot serving brews along with British/American classics to Turtle Bay Bar & Grill, offering a stunning rooftop bar, with more dining options to suit guests' taste and mood.
Saadiyat Rotana Resort & Villas offers several exquisite venues, from three fully-equipped banquet and event rooms and an elegant ballroom to The Lawn, a spectacular outdoor event venue. Our leisure facilities are outstanding too: work up a sweat in our modern gym at Bodylines Fitness Club; find solace at Zen the spa at Rotana offering Turkish and Moroccan Hammam and 10 treatment rooms; or make the most of our outdoor pool, two tennis courts, mini golf and a beach club. Aladdin’s Cave, our kids club offers a lazy river, splash pool, cinema zone, water slide and much more.