Bartender - Life Rooftop (Le Méridien)
Cosa comprende il lavoro
Preparing beverages for patrons and serving them at the bar or through the wait staff. Maintaining a clean and organized work environment.
- Mixing beverages using an extensive range of ingredients including liquor, bitters, soda, water, sugar, and fruits
- Taking beverage orders from customers or wait staff and serving drinks as requested, paying extreme attention to detail
- Satisfying patron requests in a timely manner
- Assessing customer preferences and making drink recommendations
- Providing a positive and friendly guest experience by interacting with patrons
- Collecting money for drinks served and providing change as needed
- Checking identification to verify legal age requirements for all customers
- Balancing cash receipts
- Keeping a well-stocked bar with an adequate supply of liquor, beer, wine, mixers, ice, napkins, straws, glassware, and other accessories
- Cleaning the bar, tables, chairs, and work area to maintain a sanitary environment
- Organizing the bar area to streamline drink preparation and inventory
- Placing orders for liquor, beer, wine, and other supplies
- Slicing, pitting, and preparing fruit garnishes for drinks
- Planning bar menus
- Creating unique drinks
Please note that all hired candidates will be required to show proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 in order to begin work at this venue.
The physical demands described here are representative of those requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable people with a disability to perform the described essential functions where possible.
This job description has been approved by the Company. Please note this job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature, level and expectation of the work to be performed. It is not designed to cover a complete list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or activities associated with this position, as they may change at any time, with or without notice.
We have a policy of zero tolerance for harassment or discrimination by any employee, vendor or guest. Nothing herein shall prevent or discourage an employee from notifying the Company if they are exposed to conduct of any type which makes them feel uncomfortable when performing their job duties.
sbe Restaurant Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.