Descrizione del lavoro
Headquartered in Hong Kong, we have over 100 hotels and resorts under four brands nested in key cities and beautiful beachfront locations globally. We are expanding rapidly with a strong development pipeline throughout Asia, the Middle East, Europe and Africa.
Regarded as one of the world''s finest hotel ownership and management companies, Shangri-La is dedicated to delight guests around the world with legendary service, finely tuned from over 45 years of hospitality from the heart. We have an affinity with Asian travelers and we offer them a gateway to the rest of the world, positioning us a leading brand in luxury hospitality.
As an enviable employer with industry leading levels of colleague engagement, our people are our priority. Our success is only made possible through the efforts and abilities of over 42,000 colleagues worldwide. In accordance with this belief, the focused investment we make in the learning and development of our colleagues is unparalleled in the global hospitality industry. From welcoming new colleagues, to best in class leadership development, you can be sure that potential is identified and nurtured throughout your career
We are looking for a Corporate Communications Manager – Beijing Based. This role is responsible for developing corporate communications content and foster media & KOL relations that would support the business priorities of Shangri-La Group (SLG). The main objective is to maximise communication’s impact in support of positioning, promoting, and enhancing awareness of SLG and its brands throughout China, as one of the well-known and respected premier developers, owners and managers of hotel and investment properties globally.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop corporate messaging and content strategy across all communications channels and content types, such as press releases, thought-leadership, interviews, corporate website, CSR stories, and video content.
- Support cross-region/hotel communications programs by working closely with regional functional teams and hotels to create synergy and identity story angles based on consumer insights and meet the target audience''s interest to maximise the publicity.
- Act as a consultant to provide guidance to hotels on content strategy.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive media and KOL database and identify appropriate contacts for news/content dissemination and impactful communications.
- Expand network with key Chinese media and maintain close relationships with top-tier media to generate a high level of positive coverage of Shangri-La as a group and its hotels worldwide.
- Provide administrative support for the corporate communications office.
- Compiling of media and market intelligence reports.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Degree holder in journalism, communications, marketing or related fields
- Seven to ten years of experience within Communications, Public Relations, Brand or Marketing
- Exceptional written and verbal skills in both English and Chinese and summarise, clarify and communicate ideas effectively
- Be strategic, collaborative and highly results-driven, and also have a good understanding of market trends and media landscape
- A storyteller with creative and strong editorial flair to target audience and meet market interest
- A proven track record in developing and implementing successful communication program
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Able to work in an ambiguous environment
- A self-motivator with the drive to set and reach determined goals
- Agency or media experience is a plus
If you are the right person, what are you looking for? Click the apply button now!
By applying to this position, you have read, understood and agreed to our Data Protection Policy. (if the hyperlink does not navigate you to the policy, please copy this URL and view in web browser: https://www.shangri‐la.com/group/careers/data‐protection)
- Tipo di lavoro
- A tempo completo
- Comincia tra
- Il prima possibile
- Durata del contratto
- A tempo indeterminato
Altre offerte consigliate
- Assistant ADD ManagerUniversity Drive, Coral Springs, FL, United States
- Service Leader/Associate - HR 人力资源部主管/文员University Drive, Coral Springs, FL, United States
- Assistant Front Office ManagerUniversity Drive, Coral Springs, FL, United States
- Service Leader - Stewarding 管事部主管University Drive, Coral Springs, FL, United States
- Receptionist (Front Office) 前台接待员University Drive, Coral Springs, FL, United States