Sales & MarketingLocation
Sheraton Brussels Airport Hotel, Brussels National Airport, Brussels, Brussel, Belgium VIEW ON MAP Schedule
Non-ManagementCLUSTER MARKETING COORDINATOR MARRIOTT INTERNATIONAL BRUSSELS
As Marketing Coordinator you will join us in exciting times, as the travel industry is booming and the developments are rapidly unfolding while we activate the different hotel brands of Marriott International in the Belgian market.
As Marketing Coordinator you will be working for four hotels of Marriott International in Brussels: Renaissance Brussels, Courtyard by Marriott Brussels, Sheraton Brussels Airport Hotel and Marriott Executive Apartments.
With these 4 hotels, 3 restaurant outlets and many meeting & events spaces we have a lot of guests to attract to our different hotels in Brussels. As Marketing Coordinator you will support the marketing team to find these guests, to engage with them and to lead them subtle into our marketing funnel so they are ready to book with Marriott. Your ingredients:
You are energetic, result driven and eager to sharpen your stakeholder management skills. You sparkle at every well-taken picture, but your energy level really peaks when your campaigns are delivering sky-high results.
As Marketing Coordinator you approach our business challenges in a creative way. The role calls for a "try, fall, get up, dust yourself off and keep on smiling" mentality, as challenges are rapidly unfolding and the course you set today may need to be adjusted tomorrow. Briefly:
Your tasting profile:
- Together with the marketing manager, you work closely with property sales & revenue management to coordinate and execute the marketing plan for the hotel, focusing on demand generation and high impact activities with proven ROI.
- You find, capture and share the stories of our hotels, restaurant outlets and meeting & events facilities with the online community: content creation.
- You are the advocate of the Renaissance-, Sheraton- and Courtyard Brand on property and make sure all guidelines are followed.
- Within the hotels you work besides the different departments of the hotel (Front Office & Housekeeping, Kitchen, Restaurants, Meeting & Events, Technical Service & Human Resources) where you support with marketing tactics and the creation of collateral for their daily activities.
- You work closely with the Digital Marketing & Revenue Team on the implementation of tactical campaigns, offers and Marriott Bonvoy promotions for the different hotels.
- You manage the social media channels in a creative way and are eager to grow the different hotel social media accounts.
- You execute all your tasks while keeping in mind the specific brand- and Marriott International guidelines (tone of voice, photography standards, etc.).
What we offer you:
- You have an education in business administration, communication or marketing;
- A first experience with marketing or communication is a plus;
- You have superior analytical skills as well as knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.;
- You are creative and willing to cause a movement in the hospitality industry;
- You are proactive, can work independently and you have a high attention to detail;
- You are tech-savvy, you know all the ins- and outs of the social platforms and pick up new systems fast;
- You master the English and French language in word and writing and have strong copywriting skills in these languages;
- You have some experience with editing software such as Adobe Indesign, Photoshop, Lightroom and/or Canva or are willing to develop these skills on the job;
- We like to brainstorm; dare to give a well-founded opinion;
- You have a customer service orientation: your smile is important to us and to our guests.
Sounds like a fit? What now?
- A market conform salary;
- Fitness use;
- A hospitalization insurance;
- A rich training, learning and development program;
- A laptop and a smartphone;
- Free laundry and dry cleaning (5 pieces / week);
- A compensation for your public transport expenses from and to the hotel;
- Discounted rates for you and your family at all 8000+ Marriott International Hotels worldwide;
- Fantastic career growth opportunities;
- Great team gatherings during the year to celebrate our successes.
“Quick, send us a message on….” – No, not yet! Take your time. That is also how we boil our bouillons and soups in the kitchens: consciously a little bit slower to get the best quality. First discuss your enthusiasm with friends and family, sleep a night on it and if you are ready, then we are happy to receive your motivation and CV via Annemie.Raemdonck@marriott.com
. Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
When you join the Sheraton family, you become a member of its global community. We’ve been a place to gather and connect since 1937. At Sheraton, associates create a sense of belonging in more than 400 communities around the world. We invite, we welcome, and we connect guests through engaging experiences and thoughtful service. If you’re a team player who is excited to deliver a meaningful guest experience, we encourage you to explore your next career opportunity with Sheraton. Join us on our mission to be ‘The World’s Gathering Place’. In joining Sheraton Hotels & Resorts, you join a portfolio of brands with Marriott International. Be
where you can do your best work, begin
your purpose, belong
to an amazing global team, and become
the best version of you.