Descrizione del lavoro
Position Summary: Six Flags America is seeking an organized and resourceful leader to join the Operations team. This person will be directly responsible for overseeing the safe operation of the Public Safety, Security, and Loss Prevention department.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Protect Six Flags America against the loss of assets; and when losses do occur, identify and apprehend the individual(s) responsible.
- Interface with Park management to identify root causes of losses and assist in developing effective action plans.
- Monitor and communicate security related trends and recommend appropriate responses.
- Track issues learned through audits, investigations, and interviews and follow up as necessary.
- Ensure guest & employee compliance with state and local laws, corporate policies, and park-specific policies.
- Responsible for the recruitment, hiring, and training of all part-time and seasonal staff.
- Oversee the on-going in-service training of personnel through roll calls and individual conferences.
- Conduct and/or facilitate investigations and investigative interviews of employees who have shown to be involved in impropriety.
- Perform periodic evaluations of part-time leadership, providing feedback on their skills and technique.
- Serve as a Guest Service Ambassador and work to resolve all guest concerns brought to your attention.
- Conduct daily audits to ensure safety of guests is being met and team members are reaching or exceeding service standards of performance.
- Prepare legal documentation of interviews, investigations, and observations conducted.
- Testify to observations, actions, and reports when required.
- Monitor department team member voice survey scores and assist in the development of initiatives to address areas of needed improvement.
- Model and enforce all park policies and procedures and maintain all Six Flags standards.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by Park leadership, including serving as Park Duty Manager.
- Reports directly to the Manager of Public Safety, Security, and Loss Prevention.
- At least three years of experience in management is required with Loss Prevention experience preferred.
- Wicklander certification or equivalent training in investigative interviews is preferred.
- Must possess strong organizational skills and be ability to multi-task.
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects, and meet critical deadlines in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Computer literacy. Strong knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a clear driving record.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership and motivational skills.
- Will be required to work various shifts as project and park needs dictate, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must have the ability to stand, walk, crouch, bend, stoop, kneel frequently throughout full shift and lift up to forty pounds occasionally in extreme weather conditions.
If you are able to answer "YES" to all of the following questions, please continue the application process by clicking "Apply"
- Can you provide legal documentation establishing your identity and eligibility to be legally employed in the United States?
- Are you able to perform the essential functions of the job for which you are applying with or without reasonable accommodation?
- Within the last 90 days, can you state that you have not used illegal or social drugs (excluding marijuana), such as MDMA (Molly), cocaine and crystal methamphetamine?
- I am willing to agree that future text messages relating to Six Flags, Inc., including company news, job posting application status updates, and other information, may be sent on behalf of Six Flags, Inc. to the cell phone number I provide.
Altre offerte consigliate
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
Hôtel Les cygnes
Ti interessa questa opportunità?
- Assistant Lead Electrician (Year Round)San Antonio, TX, United States
- Mechanical Lead (Year Round)San Antonio, TX, United States
- Employee Service Office Team LeadVallejo, CA, United States
- Entertainment HIP Park Elf Character (2021 Season)Austell, GA, United States
- Security Supervisor (Year-Round)Darien Center, NY, United States