Descrizione del lavoro
As an Income Auditor, you will strategically assist the team to provide system to track the account for effective cash flow management. You will also have to ensure the accuracy on all reports related to your section.
What’s in it for you:
• Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
• Learning programs through our Academies
• Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
• Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
• Verify and/or reconcile all revenue centers, as reported in the Income Journal daily.
• Collect/Audit paperwork from all revenue centers in the hotel ensuring accuracy and compliance with hotel polices.
• Review and balance rebates, paid outs, miscellaneous charges and ambassador’s charges to the Property Management System.
• Balance all work from Food & Beverage and other outlets of the Hotel.
• Prepare and distribute a Daily Business Report of the day’s revenue.
• Set-up and maintain a complete and accurate daily filing of all PMS reports, Micros reports and miscellaneous source documentation. Ensure records with back-up are kept in line with legislation and as per company policies.
• Perform a detailed audit on all catering functions against original copy of function sheets.
• Assist with month-end closing and subsequent analysis of bank accounts and other balance sheet accounts, as directed by the Assistant Director of Finance.
• Assist in covering guest inquiries to the Accounting department, including folio requests from guests, credit card enquires from guests, as well as requests for information from other departments within the hotel
• Ensure invoices for miscellaneous guest charges are processed regularly.
• Previous experience in similar position in the hospitality industry
• At least 1-2 years experience at same level
• Must be knowledgeable of Sun System, Opera, Micros and Vision
- Tipo di lavoro
- A tempo completo
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Finanza e contabilità
- Comincia tra
- Il prima possibile
- Durata del contratto
- A tempo indeterminato
- Altri benefit
- Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion: We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor? We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities. By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/ Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Sofitel Dubai Downtown
With its enviable location, the hotel is conveniently connected to the Dubai Mall via an air-conditioned skywalk, just one metro stop away from Dubai International Financial Center and three stops from the Dubai World Trade Center.
Its 31 floors of artfully designed rooms and suites, chic restaurants, trendy bars and infinity pool terrace boast spectacular views over the Dubai skyline.
Sofitel Dubai Downtown sets a new standard for urban sophistication and refined luxury with a Magnifique commitment to service and French elegance.
As Dubai continues to add new towers to its roster of impressive architecture, a new mixed use complex is being built adjacent to our hotel. Hence, our guests might experience disruption to their Burj Khalifa view from some of our rooms and suites.