Descrizione del lavoro
Commis/ Food Runner - Wild Honey St James
You are an ambassador for the exceptional service and cuisine that are hallmarks of our Wild Honey experience. Your warm, personal attention and knowledge of our outstanding offerings makes guests feel unique and valued.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities. The sky is your limit
What you will be doing:
- Assist guests regarding menu items in an informative and helpful way
- Have full knowledge of beverage lists and promotions, menu items and preparation methods
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
Your experience and skills include:
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively and collaboratively as part of a team
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit
Sofitel London St James
Sofitel London St James is a Grade II-listed five-star hotel in a prime West End location. Traditional British design mixes with modern French elegance across the 183 bedrooms that come suitably well equipped for business and leisure guests alike. The hotel features a stylish restaurant, The Balcon, with a private dining room for up to 20 guests, the St James Bar and a cosy Rose Lounge ideal for afternoon tea. With 12 versatile function spaces and an award-winning luxury spa, Sofitel London St James is the perfect destination in the heart of London.