Descrizione del lavoro
Director of Marketing
Within the ACCOR group, our marketing professionals are ambassadors of the service quality and unforgettable experiences that we offer to our guests. As Director of Marketing, your leadership and vision will drive a dedicated team to optimize market shares, operating results and guests’ satisfaction.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the General Manager, responsibilities and essential functions of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Lead in-house marketing communications department responsible for public relations, marketing and multi-channel online/offline activity for Sofitel London St James
- Define the digital strategy and the repositioning of the hotel (including restaurants, bar and Spa), during and after the Covid crisis.
- Responsible for ensuring that marketing goals are communicated across the team.
- Implement key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools including web analytics and digital revenues, to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends in order to translate results into actionable insights for marketing, business and operational leaders.
- Develop and implement strategic ongoing media, influencers and community relations program to enhance the property's sales and marketing efforts in order to reinforce The Savoy’s luxury positioning and brand identity.
- Develops and manage all digital marketing channels (e.g. website, blogs, emails and social media) to ensure brand consistency
- Develop led/seasonal specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer intyeraction.
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics with digital expert
- Structure and implement hotel’s partnerships and community involvement to increase exposure to new audiences, including associations with luxury brands, charities, arts and culture with the help of Media and PR Manager.
- Plan and manage annual marketing budget.
- Continually review changes to the market, consumer trends and the activities of competitors, adjusting the marketing plan if necessary.
- Provide tools and materials to enable the sales team to function effectively.
- Working closely with GM, Director of Sales & Director of Revenue and Hotel Manager to ensure that appropriate digital marketing activities are implemented to drive direct web business for the hotel, the FB venues and the Spa.
- Develop and implement a strong strategy for hotel micro website and FB websites.
- Other duties as assigned
- Social media marketing:
- Create with Media & PR Manager a social media toolkit with Hotel Manager, FB and Spa Leaders social media marketing for the FB venues and Spa by managing a calendar of content
- Create with Media & PR Manager partnerships with blog websites
Your experience and skills include:
- University degree in a related discipline
- Prior experience of at least five years in a senior management position in digital marketing required
- Successful experience international hotel chains, abroad is a plus
- A former ACCOR experience is an asset
- Fluent in English, French is a plus
Your team and working environment:
You will be joining a team of 3 which fosters a positive and friendly working atmosphere and highly encourage and support professional growth
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Sofitel London St James
Sofitel London St James is a Grade II-listed five-star hotel in a prime West End location. Traditional British design mixes with modern French elegance across the 183 bedrooms that come suitably well equipped for business and leisure guests alike. The hotel features a stylish restaurant, The Balcon, with a private dining room for up to 20 guests, the St James Bar and a cosy Rose Lounge ideal for afternoon tea. With 12 versatile function spaces and an award-winning luxury spa, Sofitel London St James is the perfect destination in the heart of London.