Descrizione del lavoro
At Soho House the Club Manager is responsible for maintaining the local properties food and beverage (F&B) operation in conjunction with the General Manager. As the Club Manager, your primary responsibility is to uphold Soho House service standards and create an approachable yet elevated atmosphere for members, guests and staff within the Club, Roof, Events Space and/or Room Service (if applicable). In this role you will also oversee forecasting, business improvement plans and manage payroll/labor, budgets and revenue.
A successful Club Manager is a proven leader who thrives in fast-paced and demanding work environments. Someone who is not afraid of rolling up their sleeves to get the job done, customer centric, keen eye for detail while also encompassing a strong business acumen and problem solver.
- Partner with General Manager to develop, enhance and create systems that encourage efficient and effective service standards that elevate members, guests and staff experience
- Implement and lead staff training to educate on product awareness to Soho House & Co.’s food program and drink initiatives through story-telling, demos, guest speakers, “Cook House & House Tonic” and “Club School.”
- Collaborate interdepartmentally to ensure all member and guest experiences are supported by various members of the team and are briefed on expectations to always execute top-notch service
- Partake in the recruiting process by identifying talent gaps working with People & Development/Recruitment to attract/acquire talent as well as provide interview evaluation following the interview
- Support new hire on-boarding and training to ensure the Food & Beverage (F&B) / Floor team is polished, elevated and approachable
- Adhere to local and state regulated Health & Safety guidelines as well as Soho house & Co. global standards by liaising with internal and external stake holders to promote a clean and safe work environment
- Develop innovative revenue channels that result in profit streams and support achieving/overachieving goals
Why work with us...
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to enhance your career.
- Health Care + 401K: Full time employees are eligible for full benefits; Medical, Dental & Vision as well as Retirement fund with a 2% match
- Paid Time Off: Full- Time Employees have sick day's + vacation days
- Career Development: Soho House can progress your career domestically or internationally as well as managerially or technically
- Soho Impact: Empowering the Soho House Community to make positive change, through mentoring, apprenticeship, local outreach and sustainability
- Learning & Development: An extensive range of internally and externally run courses are available for all employees.
- Cookhouse & House Tonic: Celebrating our passion for food and drink. Check out our monthly calendars and get involved in trips, training's and events. Available to all.
- Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.
- Family Meal: Whilst on duty in our Houses & Restaurants you will be provided with a substantial meal free of charge.
Altre offerte consigliate
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
Relais & Chateaux
- Membership Outreach Manager- Soho House NashvilleNashville, TN, United States
- Membership Manager- Soho House NashvilleNashville, TN, United States
- Food and Beverage Manager - Soho House NashvilleNashville, TN, United States
- Cowshed Massage TherapistChicago, IL, United States
- Line Cook - Dumbo HouseNew York, NY, United States