Descrizione del lavoro
Soho House is searching for a creative and tuned-in Club Manager to be responsible for maintaining the performance, appearance, and atmosphere of the Club, Roof, Events Space and Room Service at Soho House. The Club Manager will be responsible for coordinating all of the different functions in the food and beverage spaces done by floor employees of the House. This position involves computing payroll, budgets, and revenue, coordinating with other departments to find out and address needs and concerns, and acting as the main liaison between the Club and members. The Club Manager is responsible for ensuring the entire facility is sanitary according to accepted standards and that all equipment and furniture is in good working condition, setting long-term goals for overall business improvement, and planning, developing, and executing Club programs for members. The Club Manager also screens, hires and trains new food & beverage floor personnel. We hope that you are an observant hospitality professional with a love for getting things done in style!
The Club Manager is responsible for working, in conjunction with the AGM, to support the General Manager to ensure the overall operation of the Hotel and Club is maintained daily and that the needs of the owner, employees, members and guests are met and/or exceeded. This position is responsible for the overall management of the Food and Beverage operation and ensuring its overall success while supporting the management team as needed.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Checking Bar and Floor schedules during the working week.
- Ensure smooth running of all F&B operations including In Room Dining services.
- Implement monthly team and individual training sessions.
- To attend Management training and meetings as required.
- Be in charge of all food menu served throughout the club, design, tasting, service.
- Responsible for state Health & Safety compliance in the F&B department.
- Responsible for Mystery Shopper Reports and staff development.
- Liaise with maintenance department to ensure all areas are in perfect condition to ensure smooth service and design standard of Soho house.
- Liaise with other managers in relation to wine and cocktail training.
- Monitor and maintain the cleanliness of Soho house liaising with cleaning Supervisor that your teams are aware of their responsibility in respect of prevention and action in the event of fire in accordance with the Hotel's fire plan and current legislation.
- Ensure maximum revenue is achieved from all sales opportunities.
- To be instrumental in the recruitment and training of new staff.
- Maintain staff product knowledge and up selling skills.
- Ensure the standard of service provided to each guest is to the Company's defined standard.
- Ensure that the agreed standard of personal presentation is maintained at all times by the staff.
- Ensure the Company's Health & Safety policy is adhered to at all times.
- Ensure that new staff turn up for their induction.
- Set up monthly staff committee meeting with HR department.
- Gather members’ feedback and forward to membership and GM.
- Organize staff training matrix and liaise with HR department.
- Prepare F&B manager's schedule.
- Participate in Duty Manager Program as required.
- Be an active member of the Fire Safety Brigade.
- Health Care + 401K: Full time employee's are eligible for full benefits; Medical, Dental & Vision as well as RetirementP fund with a 2% match
- Paid Time Off: Full- Time Employee's have sick day's + vacation days
- Career Development : Soho House can progress your career internationally.
- Learning & Development: An extensive range of internally and externally run courses are available for all employees.
- Cookhouse & House Tonic: Celebrating our passion for food and drink. Check out our monthly calendars and get involved in trips, training's and events. Available to all.
- Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.
- Family Meal: Whilst on duty in our Houses & Restaurants you will be provided with a substantial meal free of charge
Altre offerte consigliate
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
Relais & Chateaux