Descrizione del lavoro
Who we are…
Soho House & Co is a collection of members' clubs, restaurants, hotels and cinemas, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA, Canada and Europe, with new openings planned for all global regions, with the addition of Asia in 2019.
At Soho House culture is everything and we believe that our Houses are only as good as the people who work within them. Whether it’s a private members’ club, hotel, restaurant, spa or gym each of our sites has its own style and atmosphere. We aim to make sure that all our guests and members have a great time and we firmly believe it’s our people who make that happen.
See for yourself CLICK the links BELOW to WATCH …
WHY WE STAY
Soho House Chicago was housed in a 1907 warehouse in the fashionable Randolph Market area, the six-story building was originally the manufacturing center of the Chicago Belting Factory and includes many original features such as ornamented entrance lobby and exposed concrete. The property includes public and private spaces for members and non-members to enjoy. The club includes 40 bedrooms, a full-sized pool, screening room, gym and a glass enclosed rooftop bar & kitchen.
We opened our first spa in a converted cowshed in 1998. Today, we have Cowshed spas and gyms with an array of state-of-the-art equipment and facilities in Soho House locations from Berlin to Miami and London to New York. Our dedicated team of highly skilled professionals enjoy taking care of people by providing a comfortable setting to rewind, relax and workout.
At Soho House a Spa Supervisor is dedicated to health and wellness as well as beauty spas. The Spa Supervisor supervises every aspect of the business and day-to-day operations for Soho House Cowshed Spa. Responsibilities include but are not limited to ensuring the safety and cleanliness of the spa facilities as well as ensuring that the equipment and machines are in excellent working condition.
A successful Spa Supervisor within Cowshed Spa is an energetic and enthusiastic influencer who leads by example and ensures changing rooms and sauna are hygienic, merchandise is visually optimized to increase spend and staff schedules are up to date as well as various services offered are communicated to the team.
- Passion for delivering outstanding client service
- Ability to anticipate guest needs
- A caring and can-do attitude
- A high standard of personal presentation
- Retail sales experience
- Manage client appointments from booking, cancelling, rescheduling, and greeting the guest, setting up with appropriate spa tech, and processing payment for appointments in Book4Time
- Maintenance of Spa reception desk and check-in area as well as changing and wait rooms
- Maintain F&B items used for food service to the Spa
- Administrative and clerical duties
- Focus on controlling and balancing the books and ensuring maximum room/station revenues are achieved.
- Organizing workflow and ensuring that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks
- Opening and or closing spa
- Monitoring employee productivity and providing constructive feedback
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager
Why work with us...
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to enhance your career.
- Health Care + 401K: Full time employees are eligible for full benefits; Medical, Dental & Vision as well as Retirement fund with a 2% match
- Paid Time Off: Full- Time Employees have sick day's + vacation days
- Career Development: Soho House can progress your career domestically or internationally as well as managerially or technically
- Soho Impact: Empowering the Soho House Community to make positive change, through mentoring, apprenticeship, local outreach and sustainability
- Learning & Development: An extensive range of internally and externally run courses are available for all employees.
- Cookhouse & House Tonic: Celebrating our passion for food and drink. Check out our monthly calendars and get involved in trips, training's and events. Available to all.
- Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.
- Family Meal: Whilst on duty in our Houses & Restaurants you will be provided with a substantial meal free of charge.