Descrizione del lavoro
Who We Are…
Soho House is a collection of private members' clubs and restaurants spread throughout Europe, the UK and America. Each house and restaurant maintains its own personality and atmosphere but the ethos has remained the same; serving fantastic cocktails and simple but delicious food in a comfortable and relaxed environment.
The F&B Manager is responsible for the day-to-day functions of the club's food & beverage department. The F&B Manager will be largely responsible for hiring, training and oversight of F&B staff, along with a la carte dining and other events as required. This position will report directly to the GM.
- Responsible for profit goals of the food & beverage operation
- Develops, maintains and administers a sound business and organizational plan for the property's food & beverage operations
- Trains and supervises all key food & beverage employees of the property
- Assists with the club's chef in the creation and pricing of the club's menus for a la carte dining
- Consistently assures that the club's food & beverage services are operated in accordance with all applicable local, state and federal laws
- Ensures that all safety and sanitation standards are in compliance with local/state health department regulations
- Creates and implements all policies & procedures for the club's F&B department
- Ensures the highest standards for the club's food & beverage services
- Analyzes financial statements for the food & beverage operations (income and expenses) relative to budgeted goals and takes corrective measures as necessary
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Club Manager
- Health Care + 401K: Full time employee's are eligible for full benefits; Medical, Dental & Vision as well as Retirement fund with a 2% match
- Paid Time Off: Full- Time Employees have sick days + vacation days
- Career Development: Soho House can progress your career internationally.
- Learning & Development : An extensive range of internally and externally run courses are available for all employees.
- Cookhouse & House Tonic: Celebrating our passion for food and drink. Check out our monthly calendars and get involved in trips, training's and events. Available to all.
- Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.
- Family Meal: Whilst on duty in our Houses & Restaurants you will be provided with a substantial meal free of charge
Altre offerte consigliate
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
Casino Barrière de Toulouse
Casino Barrière de Niederbronn