Descrizione del lavoro
We are seeking a charismatic, organized and exceptional communicator to join us at Soho Home. You will be the first face our members and the public see when they walk through our store doors and responsible for managing and running events within the store. With experience in a similar role we’re looking for a candidate that’s comfortable with communication on all levels, loves hosting & organizing events, enjoys working as part of a team and is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and hospitality charm
- Working closely with press & marketing, plan and successfully execute event programs within the store.
- Host all events in store to the Soho House standard and service expectation.
- Collaborate with the general manager to organize staffing to support events and brief all staff working event.
- Build and present event itineraries to present to key stakeholders.
- Provide post event reports and direct feedback on member installations in the space.
- Coordinate pre & post event logistics in regard to clean up, deliveries, display & F&B requirements.
- Day to day welcoming of all customers into the space and directing queries or questions to the relevant team members.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all who enter the space, anticipating needs and delivering service that exceeds expectation.
- Ability to confidently speak about member installations in the space and Soho Home retail.
- Direct customers/members to the Soho Home store and handover to sales team or Interior Design Manager as necessary for appointments.
Why work with us...
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to enhance your career.
- Health Care + 401K: Full time employees are eligible for full benefits; Medical, Dental & Vision as well as Retirement fund with a 2% match
- Paid Time Off: Full- Time Employees have sick day's + vacation days
- Career Development: Soho House can progress your career internationally.
- Learning & Development: An extensive range of internally and externally run courses are available for all employees.
- Cookhouse & House Tonic: Celebrating our passion for food and drink. Check out our monthly calendars and get involved in trips, training's and events. Available to all.
- Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.
- Family Meal: Whilst on duty in our Houses & Restaurants you will be provided with a substantial meal free of charge.
Altre offerte consigliate
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
INNSiDE by Melia