Descrizione del lavoro
Who we are…
Soho House & Co is a collection of members' clubs, restaurants, hotels and cinemas, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA, Canada and Europe, with new openings planned for all global regions, with the addition of Asia in 2019
The Role. . .
A line cook is responsible for the daily preparation of food items in the pantry, fry and/or stations or other areas of the kitchen.
• Sets up station according to restaurant guidelines.
• Prepares all food items ads directed in a sanitary and timely manner.
• Follows recipes, portion controls, and presentation specifications as set by the restaurant.
• Restocks all items as needed throughout shift.
• Cleans and maintains station in practicing good safety, sanitation, organizational skills.
• Has understanding and knowledge to properly use and maintain all equipment in station.
• Assists with the cleaning, sanitation, and organization of kitchen, walk-in coolers, and all storage areas.
• Performs additional responsibilities, although not detailed, as requested by the Chef, Sous Chef or Kitchen Manager at any time.
Why work with us...
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to enhance your career.
- Health Care + 401K: Full time employees are eligible for full benefits; Medical, Dental & Vision as well as Retirement fund with a 2% match
- Paid Time Off: Full- Time Employees have sick day's + vacation days
- Career Development: Soho House can progress your career domestically or internationally as well as managerially or technically
- Soho Impact: Empowering the Soho House Community to make positive change, through mentoring, apprenticeship, local outreach and sustainability
- Learning & Development: An extensive range of internally and externally run courses are available for all employees.
- Cookhouse & House Tonic: Celebrating our passion for food and drink. Check out our monthly calendars and get involved in trips, training's and events. Available to all.
- Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.
- Family Meal: Whilst on duty in our Houses & Restaurants you will be provided with a substantial meal free of charge.
Altre offerte consigliate
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
Casino Barrière de Toulouse
Casino Barrière de Niederbronn
Ti interessa questa opportunità?