Descrizione del lavoro
Do you have a passion for wellness and experience in the spa industry?
We are looking for Spa Hosts with vibrant personality to join our brand-new Soho Health Club at 180 Strand.
Soho Health Club 180 is a new wellness space by Soho House in Central London. A social space for members to move, look after their health and wellbeing and take care of their grooming. Inspired by ancient wellbeing traditions from across the world, alongside modern practices and technologies, Soho Health Club brings a social element to self-care. Centred around an immersive wellness lounge, Soho Health Club encompasses three pillars:
WELLBEING - A selection of the best technology alongside modern and ancient practices. Services include: cryotherapy, infrared saunas, IV drips, Ozone therapy, massage and acupuncture.
GROOMING - This covers a broad range of treatments such as facials, manicures and pedicures.
MOVEMENT - This is where we focus on physical health and exercise which can be discovered within our class spaces. Members can access these spaces offering a diverse programme of classes, from boxing to breathwork.
As a Host, you will be an integral part of the team as you guide and support our member’s journey through the Soho Health Club. This is an exciting and varied role with some of your duties to:
- Provide a warm welcome to members and ensure they have an outstanding experience in the club.
- Make bookings and recommend services based on member’s needs.
- Upsell our wellness and lifestyle retail products.
- Assist members with our wellness tech services.
- Serve beverages.
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks.
- Industry leading salary and bonus structure
- £100 monthly treatment allowance
- Weekly Pay
- Free meals whilst on shift
- 28 days holiday
- Discount on retail products
- Extensive training on Cowshed and all brand partnerships
- Cookhouse & House Tonic: Our Cookhouse & House Tonic programmes offer unique food and drink trainings, events and opportunities to inspire and educate.
- We’ll support you with the tools and training you need to develop yourself personally and professionally
- Exclusive access to our benefits platform with hundreds of discounts on shopping, gym memberships, holidays, insurance and much more
Opportunities for all…
Soho House was created to bring diverse communities of people together, and we take the same approach when building our teams. We thrive on differences and believe it is critical to our success as a global company. Soho House is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We therefore encourage applications from all genders, races, religions, ages and sexual orientations, as well as parents, veterans, people living with disabilities, and any other groups that could bring diverse perspectives to our business.
Ti interessa questa opportunità?