Descrizione del lavoro
Who we are...
Soho House & Co is a collection of member clubs, restaurants, hotels, work-spaces and cinemas, aimed at the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company maintains unique locations in the UK, USA, Canada, Europe and Asia. Further new openings are planned worldwide.
Soho House is a platform for creativity and a space for its diverse members to have fun, connect, discover and grow. We are passionate about people and put members and our team at the centre of all our activities. We promote equality, respect and friendliness within our walls and in every community we create around the world. At Soho House, culture is everything, and we believe that our homes are only as good as the people who work in them.
Soho House Chicago was housed in a 1907 warehouse in the fashionable Randolph Market area, the six-story building was originally the manufacturing center of the Chicago Belting Factory and includes many original features such as ornamented entrance lobby and exposed concrete. The property includes public and private spaces for members and non-members to enjoy. The club includes 40 bedrooms, a full-sized pool, screening room, gym and a glass enclosed rooftop bar & kitchen.
Opportunities for all…
Soho House was created to bring diverse communities of people together, and we take the same approach when building our teams. We thrive on differences and believe it is critical to our success as a global company. Soho House is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We therefore encourage applications from all genders, races, religions, ages and sexual orientations, as well as parents, veterans, people living with disabilities, and any other groups that could bring diverse perspectives to our business.
The members' check-in experience can affect their entire stay, so it’s important that you are friendly, professional and customer-service oriented as you greet members. You organize efficient schedules of treatments in prior consultation with our beauticians and are able to guide our members through the full rang of treatments, products and the facilities of our spa.
As part of our Soho House team your role is to make sure that our members have an amazing experience every time. Possessing natural hospitality charm, we will give you a platform to connect, grow, have fun and make an impact.
- Why work with us... Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to enhance your career. · Health Care + 401K: Full time employees are eligible for full benefits; Medical, Dental & Vision as well as Retirement fund with a 2% match · Paid Time Off: Full- Time Employees have sick day's + vacation days · Career Development: Soho House can progress your career domestically or internationally as well as managerially or technically · Soho Impact: Empowering the Soho House Community to make positive change, through mentoring, apprenticeship, local outreach and sustainability · Learning & Development: An extensive range of internally and externally run courses are available for all employees. · Cookhouse & House Tonic: Celebrating our passion for food and drink. Check out our monthly calendars and get involved in trips, training's and events. Available to all. · Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to. · Family Meal: Whilst on duty in our Houses & Restaurants you will be provided with a substantial meal free of charge. .
Altre offerte consigliate
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
Le Pain Quotidien
- Sous Chef - Soho House West HollywoodWest Hollywood, CA, United States
- Maintenance Manager - Soho House New YorkNew York, NY, United States
- Butler/ Bell Person - Soho House New YorkNew York, NY, United States
- Barback - Soho House West HollywoodWest Hollywood, CA, United States
- Overnight Front Desk AgentChicago, IL, United States