Descrizione del lavoro
Beautiful wine country resort is seeking talented demi cook to learn throughout the multi-level operations!
Staff housing provided at a cost. Explore the beautiful California wine country, visit San Francisco, or the Redwood Forest on your days off.
Rate of pay: $20.00During training you will be allowed one staff meal.
Uniforms will be provided. You will need to bring your own knives.
Transportation can be organized if you contact the DHR to discuss your arrival prior to booking your flight.
HRC international is an international training and career development company for the hospitality industry that has been providing qualified Rooms Division, Food and Beverage and Culinary talents at full service hotels since 1995.
We are in the global business of connecting the best possible employers with the best possible employees. We achieve this by establishing long-lasting relationships and never putting profits before people. In doing so, we rank among the world’s leaders in international hospitality training and career development.
Our portfolio includes well known international brands, 4 and 5 * luxury hotels and (Michelin) fine dining restaurants.
We assist you from A to Z and we make it super easy for you! Along the way we give you advise and career coaching tailored to your personal situation.
Altre offerte consigliate
Ti presentiamo il nostro team
- Assistant Front Office Manager wanted in the heart of Washington DC!Washington, DC, United States
- Visa Specialist (US passport holders only)Atlanta, GA, United States
- Seeking passionate cook for Michelin restaurant!Beverly Hills, CA, United States
- Program Coordinator (US passport holders only)Atlanta, GA, United States
- Front Desk Agent position offered at this 4* Nashville Hotel!Nashville, TN, United States