Serves as the guest's liaison for both hotel and non-hotel services. Functions are an extension of front desk agent duties. Assists the guest- regardless of whether inquiries concern in-hotel or off-premises attractions, facilities, services, or activities. Knows how to provide concise and accurate directions. Makes reservations and obtains tickets for flights, the theatre, or special events.
Organizes special functions such as VIP cocktail receptions. Arranges for secretarial services.
Serves all guests by providing the highest level of service in an efficient and courteous manner while following the Tangla brand standards, procedures and policies at all times.
1. Report to work on time, in proper and clean uniform, including name tag. Personal appearance and grooming must conform to the standard.
2. Create a productive and positive atmosphere, have a good working relationship with all colleagues and other departments.
3. Attend daily briefings conducted by the Front Office Manager at the beginning of each shift. Attend monthly department meetings.
4. Handle mail, packages and messages properly and on a confidential basis.
5. Be very knowledgeable about the rooms and their locations, hotel services and facilities. Check daily event sheet, bulletin boards, and be up to date with all changes, new procedures and events.
6. Be very knowledgeable about local area, events, attractions, sightseeing and cultural or social events.
7. Handle all duties according to hotel policies, procedures, internal rules and standards.
8. Know how to follow all hospitality guidelines.
9. Handle all reasonable guest needs and requests and fulfil them with a sense of urgency.
10. Arrange all types of requests for our customers such as car rental, airline and train tickets, office services, beauty, barber and babysitting services, etc. Arrange presents, repairs and shopping, if requested.
11. Other duties - see attached file
1. Ability to deal with the public in a professional and courteous manner.
2. Ability to properly and effectively communicate with other departments, managers, supervisors and fellow associates.
3. Knowledge of English and local languages.
4. Ability to handle conflict situations in a professional manner.
5. Each clerk is expected to carry out all reasonable requests by management which the associate is capable of performing.
Lingua richiesta: Francese. Inglese è un plus
Tangla Hotel Brussels is devoted to bring the Tanggula Mountains legend to life through the charm and customs of oriental culture. Harmony, Elegance, Excellence & Tranquility are the core values we pledge to provide our guests who will experience flawless personal service while appreciating the serenity of our setting. Perfectly combining the blessings of Nature and modern hospitality art, our guests can fully enjoy the Tangla experience while staying in our beautiful city whether it's for business or pleasure. Tangla Brussels Hotel is not just a place to stay at, it is a place to return to. We are ideally located for both business and leisure travelers, with convenient access to both the city centre and Brussels airport.