Descrizione del lavoro
The Cavendish London is a 230 bedroom 4-star deluxe hotel, perfectly located in the heart of central London's Piccadilly, equidistant from Green Park and Piccadilly Circus stations.
We are a contemporary hotel, with great facilities, including 5 well equipped & stylish Meeting/Conference Rooms, along with the Mayfair Lounge & Grill, providing a fine dining experience.
Join our Front Office team as Assistant Head Concierge working with our Head Concierge, a member of Les Clefs d’Or (the Golden Keys), focusing on customer service excellence at our historical hotel!
On any given shift as an Assistant Head Concierge, you will be required to:
- Give our guests a highly courteous, personable welcome and departure providing accurate information and ensuring the comfort and safety or guests and visitors
- Provide exceptional services to our guests by demonstrating full knowledge of our products, services and local area
- Support the Head Concierge with the management of the Concierge team
- Manages bookings and reservations and ensures that special requests are met
- Offer restaurant and activity recommendations and assist guests in arranging transportation and excursions
- Anticipate guests needs in order to accommodate them and provide an exceptional guest experience
- Ensure Safety and Security procedures are adhered to for your team
- Work closely with other team members of the hotel particularly during high volume periods whilst providing the highest service standard possible
- Ability to work flexible hours (12 hours shifts) rotating across 7 days of the week
- Minimum two years’ experience in a similar position in a 4 or 5 star hotel
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Good knowledge of London and the local area
- Clean and full UK driving license
- A good command of English is essential, a second language would be advantageous
- Membership with the Golden Keys
The Ascott Limited - UK
The leading serviced residence owner-operators, The Ascott Limited is a Singapore-owned company with over 30,000 operating serviced residence units in key cities of the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe and the Middle East. Currently, with more than 22,000 units under development, the Company accounts to a total of more than 53,000 units in over 300 properties.
With an award-winning portfolio spanning three prestigious brands, we offer the exclusive and refined experience of modern living, no matter where your travels take you next.