Assistant Night Manager
Cosa comprende il lavoro
The Cavendish London is a 230 bedroom 4-star deluxe hotel, perfectly located in the heart of central London's Piccadilly, equidistant from Green Park and Piccadilly Circus stations. We are a contemporary hotel, with great facilities, including 5 well equipped & stylish Meeting/Conference Rooms, a relaxing lounge & bar and fine dining restaurant.
Reporting to the Front of House Manager, our Assistant Night Manager is responsible for the smooth and effective running of the whole hotel overnight. This role of Assistant Night Manager is crucial for:
• Taking responsibility for the smooth running of the hotel in the absence of Senior Management by ensuring a high level of service, comfort and security is provided for our guests, staff and the hotel overall
• Being conversant with all crisis management procedures and carry out any emergency procedures when and where necessary
• Ensuring that the highest standards of guest services are consistently delivered at Reception and Switchboard through quality leadership and robust team management
• Being an ambassador for the Hotel and role model representing our values at all times by ensuring they are executed and maintained
The ideal Assistant Night Manager candidate would be a self-motivated, highly responsible and professional team player with a passion for service excellence. Ideally you have:
• A fully flexible rotating roster throughout the week (5 out of 7 night shifts per week)
• Previous experience in supervising the Front Desk area and team
• Excellent customer service, communication and problem-solving skills
• Advanced experience with Opera is desirable
For the successful Assistant Night Manager candidate, we offer:
• Great benefits, including 28 days annual leave (including the 8 English bank holidays), discounted hotel rates across Europe, childcare voucher scheme, wellbeing checks, season ticket loans and much more through our benefits platform (Perkbox!)
• Valuable training and development opportunities
The Cavendish London is managed by The Ascott Limited, the world’s largest Serviced Residence owner-operator.
The Cavendish London is accredited with a number of accolades, including being recognised as one of the top 100 Best Small Companies to work for (2010 - 2014) and one of the Top 50 Best Hospitality Employers in 2013 and 2014.
This is your opportunity to join our award winning hotel & team as an Assistant Night Manager
- £25000.00 per annum
- Dipartimento: Assistente di direzione
Su di te
- Lingua richiesta: Inglese.
The leading serviced residence owner-operators, The Ascott Limited is a Singapore-owned company with over 30,000 operating serviced residence units in key cities of the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe and the Middle East. Currently, with more than 22,000 units under development, the Company accounts to a total of more than 53,000 units in over 300 properties.
With an award-winning portfolio spanning three prestigious brands, we offer the exclusive and refined experience of modern living, no matter where your travels take you next.
Assistant Night Manager
A tempo completo, A tempo indeterminato
Data di inizio:Il prima possibile
Ultima data di inizio: