The Ascott Limited UK
London, United Kingdom
Citadines Apart’hotels offer contemporary and sleek studios and apartments with modern comforts, business connectivity and additional services that can be customised to our guest’s lifestyle and needs. Our properties pride themselves on their prime locations in major destinations worldwide. London offers five Citadines serviced apartment hotel residences in Holborn, Kensington, Trafalgar Square, Barbican and Islington.
We are seeking a confident, experienced and a highly efficient Maintenance Handyman to join our team. Reporting to the Maintenance Manager you will support the property’s maintenance and handyman requirements from preventative maintenance to urgent repairs.
As Maintenance Handyman you will be required to:
• Carry out general painting, tiling and all reasonable duties as directed
• Respond to maintenance requests and direct the team to rectify any maintenance issues within agreed deadlines and audit requirements
• Carry out preventative maintenance, per the required schedule
• Monitors stock levels on a regular basis
• Ensure any contractors carrying out work in the property are certified and are following safe working practices
• Be aware of all health & safety requirements
Ideally you must have:
• Minimum of 1-year handyman experience
• Fluent English, both verbal and written (bilingualism is highly desirable)
• Proficient level of IT systems including Microsoft Office Suite
• Intermediate understanding of general health-safety & fire safety, including COSH, and Legionella awareness and prevention
In return, we will provide you with:
• Great benefits, including 28 days annual leave (including the 8 English bank holidays), discounted hotel rates across Europe, season ticket loans and a Perkbox membership!
• Valuable training and development opportunities
The Ascott Limited is the largest international serviced residence owner and operator based in Singapore. Operating three award-winning brands Ascott, Citadines and Somerset represented in key cities of Asia Pacific, Europe, the Americas and the Gulf region.
With our vast growth and ambitious plan to reach 160,000 units in our portfolio by 2023, we are always looking for committed individuals.
If you are passionate about a career in hospitality that offers alternative lodging facilities to the conventional hotel concept, we look forward to hearing from you.
The leading serviced residence owner-operators, The Ascott Limited is a Singapore-owned company with over 30,000 operating serviced residence units in key cities of the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe and the Middle East. Currently, with more than 22,000 units under development, the Company accounts to a total of more than 53,000 units in over 300 properties.
With an award-winning portfolio spanning three prestigious brands, we offer the exclusive and refined experience of modern living, no matter where your travels take you next.
A tempo completo, A tempo indeterminato
Data di inizio:Il prima possibile
Ultima data di inizio: