Cosa comprende il lavoro
We are a contemporary hotel, with great facilities, including 5 well equipped & stylish Meeting/Conference Rooms, a relaxing Lounge and Cocktail Bar and fine dining restaurant.
We are seeking professional, experienced and highly interactive candidates with a passion for customer service excellence to join the hotel.
As a Luggage Porter, on any given shift, you will be required to:
• Give our guests a highly courteous, personable welcome and departure whilst assisting them with their luggage according to the required standards and above
• Ensure that the entrance, lobby area and other front of house areas are kept in a presentable and welcoming condition
• Provide exceptional services to our guests by demonstrating full knowledge of our products, services and local area
• Work closely with other team members, Concierge and Reception particularly during high volume periods whilst providing the highest service standard possible
To be successful as a Luggage Porter, ideally you must have:
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Good knowledge of London and the local area
• Clean and full UK driving license
• Ability to work flexible days (12 hours shifts)
• A good command of English is essential, a second language would be advantageous
The Cavendish London is managed by The Ascott Limited, one of the world’s largest lodging owner-operators.
The Cavendish London is accredited with a number of accolades, including being recognised as one of the top 100 Best Small Companies to work for (2010 - 2014) and one of the Top 50 Best Hospitality Employers in 2013 and 2014.
This is your opportunity to join our award winning hotel & team. Required skills: Customer Service
- £20000.00 per annum
- Dipartimento: Portiere
Su di te
- Lingua richiesta: Inglese.
The leading serviced residence owner-operators, The Ascott Limited is a Singapore-owned company with over 30,000 operating serviced residence units in key cities of the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe and the Middle East. Currently, with more than 22,000 units under development, the Company accounts to a total of more than 53,000 units in over 300 properties.
With an award-winning portfolio spanning three prestigious brands, we offer the exclusive and refined experience of modern living, no matter where your travels take you next.