Descrizione del lavoro
Citadines Apart’hotels offer contemporary and sleek studios and apartments with modern comforts, business connectivity and additional services that can be customised to our guest’s lifestyle and needs. Our properties pride themselves on their prime locations in major destinations worldwide.
We are seeking a confident, experienced and a highly efficient Maintenance Technician to join our Citadines XXXX, London team. Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, you will support the property’s maintenance requirements from preventative maintenance to urgent repairs, along with Health & Safety.
As Maintenance Technician you will be required to:
- Respond to maintenance requests and support the team to rectify any maintenance issues within agreed deadlines and audit requirements
- Carry out preventative maintenance, per the required schedule
- Ensure relationships with key suppliers and contractors are upheld and compliant
- Ensure any contractors carrying out work in the property are certified and are following safe working practices
- Attend operational and health & safety meetings regularly
To be successful as a Maintenance Technician ideally you must have:
- Minimum of 2 years maintenance experience
- Fluent English, both verbal and written (bilingualism is highly desirable)
- Proficient level of IT systems including Microsoft Office Suite
- Intermediate understanding of general health-safety & fire safety, including COSH, and Legionella awareness and prevention
In return, we will provide you with:
- A branded uniform
- A competitive salary and genuine career opportunities within our business
- Valuable training sessions, along numerous other learning and development opportunities
- A Perkbox Membership (discounts on food, entertainment & travel) from day one!
The Ascott Limited (Ascott) is a Singapore company that has grown to be one of the leading international lodging owner-operators. Ascott's portfolio spans more than 200 cities across over 30 countries in Asia Pacific, Central Asia, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and the USA.
Ascott has more than 71,000 operating units and more than 56,000 units under development, making a total of more than 127,000 units in over 790 properties.
The company’s serviced apartment, coliving and hotel brands include Ascott The Residence, The Crest Collection, Somerset, Quest, Citadines, lyf, Préférence, Vertu, Harris, Citadines Connect, Fox, Yello, Fox Lite and POP!.
Ascott’s loyalty programme, Ascott Star Rewards, offers exclusive benefits to its members when they book directly with Ascott for their stays at its participating properties.
The Ascott Limited - UK
The leading serviced residence owner-operators, The Ascott Limited is a Singapore-owned company with over 30,000 operating serviced residence units in key cities of the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe and the Middle East. Currently, with more than 22,000 units under development, the Company accounts to a total of more than 53,000 units in over 300 properties.
With an award-winning portfolio spanning three prestigious brands, we offer the exclusive and refined experience of modern living, no matter where your travels take you next.