Cosa comprende il lavoro
The Cavendish London is a 230 bedroom 4-star deluxe hotel, perfectly located in the heart of central London's Piccadilly, equidistant from Green Park and Piccadilly Circus stations. We are a contemporary hotel, with great facilities, including 5 well equipped & stylish Meeting/Conference Rooms, a relaxing lounge & bar and fine dining restaurant.
Reporting to the Deputy Front Office Manager, our Night Receptionist is responsible for the smooth and effective running of the whole hotel overnight with their team members. This role of Night Receptionist is crucial for:
- Ensuring responsibility for the smooth running of the hotel during the overnight shift by ensuring a high level of service, comfort and security is provided for our guests
- Give our guests a highly courteous and personable welcome and departure according to the required standards, aiming to exceed their expectations
- Being conversant with all crisis management procedures and carry out any emergency procedures when and where necessary with the team
- Ensure safety and security of the car parking area, parked cars and customers on premises
- Being an ambassador for the Hotel and role model representing our values at all times by ensuring they are executed and maintained
The ideal Night Receptionist candidate would be a self-motivated, highly responsible and professional team player with a passion for service excellence. Ideally you have:
- A fully flexible rotating roster throughout the week (5 out of 7-night shifts per week)
- Previous experience in Front Office
- Excellent customer service, communication and problem-solving skills
- Advanced experience with RMS is desirable
- A good command of English is essential, a second language would be advantageous
For the successful Night Receptionist candidate, we offer:
- Uniform and meals on duty
- Training opportunities (on the job, internal and external qualifications)
- Employee recognition scheme through guests and fellow team members
- Employee stay rates throughout Europe (after passing probation)
- £21000.00 per annum
- Dipartimento: Reception
Su di te
- Lingua richiesta: Inglese.
The leading serviced residence owner-operators, The Ascott Limited is a Singapore-owned company with over 30,000 operating serviced residence units in key cities of the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe and the Middle East. Currently, with more than 22,000 units under development, the Company accounts to a total of more than 53,000 units in over 300 properties.
With an award-winning portfolio spanning three prestigious brands, we offer the exclusive and refined experience of modern living, no matter where your travels take you next.