Descrizione del lavoro
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a passionate Duty Manager to join the Front Office team at the award-winning 5-star deluxe Connaught Hotel.
Found at the heart of Mayfair village, The Connaught blends tradition with contemporary flair. With its bespoke service, 3,000-piece art collection, three Michelin-starred restaurant Hélène Darroze at The Connaught and London’s only Aman Spa, it has always been the choice for connoisseurs of the art of living well. Jean-Georges at The Connaught offers all-hours informal gourmet dining; and the exquisite Connaught Bar has won prestigious awards for its masterful mixology.
As Duty Manager you will:
- Assist, under the direction of the Assistant Front Office Manager and Front Office Manager, in the management of Reception operations, supervising the team and ensuring that guest service is maintained to the highest standards required by the company
- Have the ability to make decisions confidently
- Remain calm and focused when faced with emergency and security situations
- Use good judgement to escalate situations whenever appropriate
- Ensure that guests are provided with outstanding and consistent service throughout their stay and always aim to exceed expectations.
Your assistance and contribution to the company is also key in achieving departmental objective, maximising occupancy and maintaining as well as building on the reputation of the hotel and to ensure that business objectives are accomplished.
- Be an accomplished manager who shares our passion for delivering an amazing and outstanding guest service
- Have proven experience in Front Office within a similar establishment (essential)
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate at all levels within the organisation with strong communication and people management skills
- Be an excellent and confident communicator, able to take a hands-on and proactive approach to your role with a key focus on developing and supporting your immediate colleagues
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
The Connaught, a luxury hotel set on a quiet corner in the heart of London’s chic Mayfair village, is the perfect blend of a discreet English ambience with the contemporary 5 star touches demanded by the modern traveller. Breathtaking luxury hotel suites from some of the world’s best designers; Michelin-starred cuisine from Hélène Darroze; pampering and wellness at the luxury Aman Spa, and the perfect Martini, served in the restored splendor of The Connaught Bar. All brought together by a team dedicated to ensuring a comfortable stay, there to anticipate and cater to your every whim as you relax in this sumptuous London residence. Arguably one of the most understated yet personal 5 star hotels in London.
From arrival, guests receive bespoke butler and concierge services at the elegant Connaught. In exclusive Mayfair, there is Michelin-starred dining, a holistic spa and 2 chic bars.
This famous London hotel has beautiful and unique bedrooms, each with a king-size bed, mood lighting, a 32-inch plasma TV and original artwork. The marble bathrooms boast a plasma TV and walk-in shower.
The cuisine at Hélène Darroze at The Connaught, inspired by the regional flavours of Hélène’s native France, has won 3 AA Rosettes and 2 Michelin Stars.
Espelette is a relaxed bistro-style restaurant where guests can indulge in a real treat, 'Chic and Choc' afternoon tea.
Connaught Bar and Coburg Bar both surround guests with stylish décor and serve mouth-watering cocktails and fine wines.
Completing the luxury experience, Aman Spa offers calming treatments and healing therapies drawn from the traditions of China, Thailand, India and the Americas