The Hoxton, Charlottenburg (Berlin) – Reservations Agent
2023 sees The Hoxton take on Europe! We’re popping up in some of our favourite cities and we’ve opened our first hotel in Germany in the city of culture and creativity, Berlin. We are now looking for an experienced Reservations Agent
to join our team.
Our first Hoxton in Germany is home to 234 bedrooms of varying sizes, a ground floor restaurant, coffee bar and streetside terrace and The Apartment – our unique meetings and events concept.
Reporting to our Front Office Manager
, you will be responsible to provide brilliant and genuinely helpful customer service for every guest looking to stay in The Hoxton, Charlottenburg. What you’ll do…
What we’re looking for…
- Manage new and existing individual rooms reservations through telephone, email, and website reservations.
- Anticipate needs and proactively provide solutions so that our guests’ expectations are not only met but exceeded.
- Keep an eye on our booking channels.
- Maximise revenue and identify sales opportunities.
- Work with corporate clients/bookers and agents.
- Anticipate needs and proactively provide solutions so that our guests’ expectations are not only met, but exceeded.
- Communicate with the Front Office Team or Restaurants Teams to facilitate the guests’ stay.
- Work closely with Revenue Manager and sales team to ensure rooming list are correctly entered and revenue objectives are met.
What’s in it for you…
- A previous experience in hotel reservations is preferred but not mandatory – it’s all about how you contribute to the team! We can teach you everything you need to know about the world of hotel reservations.
- Must be fluent in German and English, additional languages will be highly valuable.
- You’re great with computers and on the phone.
- You’re looking for a place where you can be you; no clones in suits here.
- Passion for hospitality – whether that’s a drink, a meal, an event or a bed for the night.
- You’re all about having a positive impact on the people you interact with, leaving them with a memorable experience.
- You’re not precious. We leave our egos at the door and help get stuff done.
- You’re up for doing things differently and trying (almost) everything once.
- If we got stuck in a lift together we’d have a good time and share a few laughs.
- You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and has fun along the way.
More about us...
- The opportunity to bring an exciting new hospitality concept to Berlin (and Germany) and join an innovative, fast-growing, international group that’s committed to not just building new hotels but building a global brand.
- 24 holidays (plus bank holidays) and extra time off to volunteer with one of our partner charities.
- A competitive package, plenty of opportunity for development and rewards for going the extra mile and living our values.
- Join an innovative, fast-growing, international group that’s committed to not just building new hotels but building a global brand.
- The chance to challenge the norm and work in an environment that is both creative and rewarding.
- Become part of a team that’s very passionate about creating great hospitality experiences and building a portfolio of brands.
- Enjoy a free night at The Hoxton and a meal for two when you first start with us.
- Goes without saying, but we’ll feed you when on shift.
- Great discounts across the entire Ennismore family.
- Lots of opportunity to progress and switch it up as part of a global family of brands.
- Regular team get togethers, from our team drinks to our (pretty special!) bi-annual parties – we know how to have a good time!
- An annual diversity and inclusion calendar of events creating opportunities for you to learn, celebrate and make a positive impact.
The Hoxton is a series of open-house hotels, each in a neighbourhood that we love. Ever since we opened our first hotel in Shoreditch, we’ve never just been about offering a bed for the night. We want to be more than that: proving style doesn’t need to be sacrificed for good value and providing a place where guests can hang out alongside the locals and submerse themselves in the neighbourhood with vibrant, welcoming public spaces.