Descrizione del lavoro
Join this premiere 5 star landmark hotel to train in the kitchen the hear of the hotel in New York City.
Explore your days visiting Central Park, a Broadway show, the Statue of Liberty and much more in the city that never sleeps!
You must bring your own knives.
A complimentary meal is provided per shift worked. A uniform is offerd. Bring your own non-slip shoes.
No housing offered. You must secure housing prior to your arrival.
HRC international is an international training and career development company for the hospitality industry that has been providing qualified Rooms Division, Food and Beverage and Culinary talents at full service hotels since 1995.
We are in the global business of connecting the best possible employers with the best possible employees. We achieve this by establishing long-lasting relationships and never putting profits before people. In doing so, we rank among the world’s leaders in international hospitality training and career development.
Our portfolio includes well known international brands, 4 and 5 * luxury hotels and (Michelin) fine dining restaurants.
We assist you from A to Z and we make it super easy for you! Along the way we give you advise and career coaching tailored to your personal situation.
Altre offerte consigliate
Ti presentiamo il nostro team
- Signature Bar at D.C. boutique hotel is seeking a dedicated person!Maryland, United States
- Seeking a talented cook to train at luxury hotel as a chef de partie!Austin, TX, United States
- Seeking Talented Receptionist for DC retreat!Maryland, United States
- Downtown luxury hotel is seeking a talented Receptionist!Austin, TX, United States
- Mature and professional Front Desk Agent wanted for D.C Hotel!Maryland, United States