Descrizione del lavoro
This Rhode Island Property has 33 guest room and resides in a historic area with so many things to do! Train throughout the Food & Beverage division and enhance your supervisory skills while going to the pier on your off days or taking a visit to teh local Museum.
Get a head start on your hospitality career and apply to this great program!
Uniform provided and a Meal is provided. Bring your own business suit for the first few weeks before your uniform is ordered.
Staff housing is provided at $150 per week.
Rates of pay:
AM Servers receive $9 + Tips
PM Servers receive $4 + Tips
It is customary in the US to work in “gratuity” positions. In these positions, you will receive a base hourly salary plus gratuity (tips). While the amount of a gratuity is ultimately at the discretion of the guest, the customary tip is 15-20% of the total bill before tax. Based on history, you may expect to earn around $15-20.00 per hour”.Supervisor $14.00 per hour
Eligibility criteria for our Career USA programs:- you are enrolled in a post secondary ministerially recognized academic institution in the hospitality industryOR- you have a hospitality degree and at least 1 year of recent relevant work experience in the (ultra) luxury hotel industry (outside of the USA)OR - you have 5 years recent relevant work experience in the (ultra) luxury hotel industry (outside the USA)- you have shown consistent career growth over the last years - you have shown serious commitment to your most recent employers
- Tipo di lavoro
- Graduate program
- Newport, RI, United States
- Comincia tra
- maggio 2022
- Durata del contratto
- A tempo indeterminato
- Rates of pay:AM Servers receive $9 + Tips PM Servers receive $4 + TipsIt is customary in the US to work in “gratuity” positions. In these positions, you will receive a base hourly salary plus gratuity (tips). While the amount of a gratuity is ultimately at the discretion of the guest, the customary tip is 15-20% of the total bill before tax. Based on history, you may expect to earn around $15 -20 per hour”.Supervisor $14.00 per hour
HRC international is an international training and career development company for the hospitality industry that has been providing qualified Rooms Division, Food and Beverage and Culinary talents at full service hotels since 1995.
We are in the global business of connecting the best possible employers with the best possible employees. We achieve this by establishing long-lasting relationships and never putting profits before people. In doing so, we rank among the world’s leaders in international hospitality training and career development.
Our portfolio includes well known international brands, 4 and 5 * luxury hotels and (Michelin) fine dining restaurants.
We assist you from A to Z and we make it super easy for you! Along the way we give you advise and career coaching tailored to your personal situation.
Altre offerte consigliate
Ti presentiamo il nostro team
- Signature Bar at D.C. boutique hotel is seeking a dedicated person!Maryland, United States
- Seeking a talented cook to train at luxury hotel as a chef de partie!Austin, TX, United States
- Seeking Talented Receptionist for DC retreat!Maryland, United States
- Downtown luxury hotel is seeking a talented Receptionist!Austin, TX, United States
- Mature and professional Front Desk Agent wanted for D.C Hotel!Maryland, United States