Descrizione del lavoro
As a Recreation Receptionist you are responsible to ensure that all health club reception responsibilities are carried out in an efficient and timely manner, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Oversee all reservations, payment and tracking procedures, established for the pool, beach and recreation facilities as required
• Create a warm welcome and a friendly atmosphere
• Issue and retrieve locker keys and towels before and after use
• Promote all classes, activities and services that are offered within the club
• Post charges in micros that may incurred by guests and members and carry out correct accounting procedures
• Assist the Fitness Instructor in ensuring that all members and guests follow safety procedures, rules and regulations
• Periodically check on the cleanliness and order of the locker facilities
• Ensure all the reception area is tidy and clean and that all materials e.g. towels, newspapers, magazines and advertising material is readily available
• Encourage sales through full product and price knowledge of offered and available facilities
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should ideally have a diploma / degree in hospitality with previous work experiences within a hotel. Good written and verbal English communication skills and strong interpersonal abilities are essentials. Computer skills are an advantage.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be customer driven with excellent guest service skills and the ability to handle complaints. You are a positive, smiley individual with a sportive, outgoing and approachable character. You will work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and be a great team player, who thrives in working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike, while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding the job
Towers Rotana Hotel
Situated on Dubai’s prestigious Sheikh Zayed Road, in the heart of the city’s bustling business district and adjacent to the Financial Centre Metro Station, Towers Rotana offers comfort and convenience in a prime location. Major landmarks, districts and attractions are just a short ride by metro, from the iconic Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall in Downtown Dubai, to the Dubai World Trade Centre and Dubai International Airport. With stunning city and Arabian Gulf views and Dubai’s famous beaches close by, the property is an urban haven that makes the most of this exciting global destination.
Choose from 375 elegantly-furnished rooms, suites and apartments. From short business trips to longer leisure breaks, our wide range of well-designed accommodation options feature modern furnishings and facilities that cater to guests’ specific needs.
A dining destination in its own right, Towers Rotana plays host to award-winning fusion cuisine restaurant, Teatro, the longest bar in the Middle East, Long’s Bar, as well as all-day dining favourite Flavours on Two, European-style lobby café, Wraps and relaxed pool bar Aquarius.
For business meetings with a difference, choose from 8 rooms with modern amenities, and when you have finished for the day, head to the top-floor Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club and make the most of the outdoor swimming pool with sun terrace, Jacuzzi, fully-equipped fitness centre, steam and sauna rooms and inspiring Jumeirah coastline views.