Descrizione del lavoro
Travelodge is expanding and we have over 570 hotels. We pride ourselves in giving all of our customers unbeatable value and a quality experience and this would not be possible without the Linen Porters.
As a Linen Porter, Your job will be to check deliveries in, distribute linen to the linen cupboards and clean public areas to a gold standard. You will be required to support the housekeeping team during busy periods.
Cleaning can be physically demanding, but you will receive training to do your role and you’ll be surrounded by a supportive team. We’re looking for someone to work in a fast paced environment with great attention to detail.
We have regular rewards and recognition activities such as ‘FAB Fridays’ and ‘Housekeeping Heros’. Typical hours range from between 9/10am starts and 2/4pm finish, giving you the ability to work around family life.
At Travelodge we are passionate about supporting your development. You will have the opportunity to apply to our management training program called Aspire. Many of our current Hotel Managers, and even District Managers, started their careers at Travelodge as team members.
We value your attitude and character as much as experience. The behaviours that are most important to us are Care About People, Attention to Detail and Drive for Results. We respect the contribution made by every employee and always try to recognise those who go ‘above and beyond’.
As a Linen Porter you will enjoy benefits such as:
- 50% discount on rooms plus food and drink, as well as friends and family discount.
- £50 Travelodge voucher on each work anniversary
- Pension scheme totalling 8% (employer contribution 3%)
- Discounts off many high street retailers and mobile phone providers such as Vodafone.
If you feel you would enjoy a Linen Porter role with us here at Travelodge then please click ‘apply’ now. We’d love to hear from you.
We do try to respond to all applications but at times of high volumes this isn't always possible. If you haven't heard back from us after four weeks, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
We have made a few changes to the way we interview as a precaution to protect yourself and our colleagues. Initial contact will be via telephone and then interviews will be carried out by video call or face to face in a large space in which the 2 metre distance rule will apply. You may be asked to go to a local Hotel that has a large space to hold the interview.
Altre offerte consigliate
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
Mandarin Oriental London
BRIGHT PINK RECRUITMENT
- Housekeeping Team Member - Part Time - 25 hours per weekSpitalfields, London, United Kingdom
- Reception and Bar Cafe Team Member- 24 HoursSolihull, United Kingdom
- Night Receptionist Team Member - Part Time - 16 hours per weekLutterworth, United Kingdom
- Housekeeping Team Member - Part Time - 12 hours per weekLondon, United Kingdom
- Kitchen and Bar Café Team Member - Part Time - Fixed Term ContractWindsor, United Kingdom