We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
Tripadvisor is looking for an enthusiastic, organized, and eager Systems and Operations Specialist to join the Tripadvisor family to help support the Sales Operations and Systems teams across our media portfolio.
The Specialist will support media based technology solutions & services leveraged across the TAPS business. You will be responsible to ensure that the work is completed on time, at high quality, and delivers business value. This job requires an individual who can partner effectively cross-functionally, execute on best practices, and has a familiarity with digital ad campaigns, programmatic ad operations, and systems support + maintenance.
Tripadvisor, the world’s largest travel site, enables travelers to unleash the full potential of every trip. With 730 million reviews and opinions covering the world’s largest section of travel listings worldwide, comprised of 8.1 million accommodations, airlines, experiences, and restaurants. Tripadvisor branded sites are available in 49 markets, and are home to the world’s largest travel community of 490 million average monthly unique visitors, all looking to get the most out of every trip.
- Reporting to the Manager, Systems & Operations, you will support all systems and processes in our media portfolio (Operative.One, GAM, DanAds, etc.)
- Work independently on projects across or with the Sales Ops, TAPS, or Systems org.
- Troubleshoot system issues related to new products, Programmatic, validation rules and other system related issues.
- Collaborate with Product and Ad Ops for new product development, training materials and testing.
- Support the development and documentation of business processes, proactively identify gaps and recommend/deliver innovative solutions
- Process system requests for keyvalues, segments and products.
- Key stakeholder for any upcoming system migrations, responsible for contributing feedback on testing and training documentation.
- Support relevant sales, revenue, compliance, legal and other internal stakeholders to manage the end-to-end process
- Manage diverse programs within the media systems domain: executing on project plans, managing against deadlines, outsource larger tasks, surfacing dependencies and risks, and communicating to key stakeholders effectively
- Minimum of 4 years of professional experience with a focus in ad systems and tools
- Must have hands-on experience in GAM and at least one or more of the ad management technologies, like Operative.One, DanAds, Adbooks, DFP etc
- Experience working across teams and geographies
- Familiarity with Salesforce or other CRM systems
- Excellent communicator and collaborator; able to work with both technical and non-technical teams
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams across all levels including senior management
- Proficient attention to detail with a high level of organizational skills & communication skills
- Consistent and proven track record working in a fast paced environment with multiple deadlines and stakeholders
- Working knowledge of SQL and BI Tools (like Tableau) is a huge plus
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at email@example.com