Join our global TUI Musement Operational HUB team in Faro, Portugal
as a Booking & Planning Executive
dedicated to managing our destination transfers and cruise turnaround logistical operations. You will run the planning and ensure cost efficiencies and compliance with the service standards are defined as well as ensuring all booking information from our customers are correctly integrated in our systems. You must have the rights to live and work in Portugal before applying.ABOUT THE JOB
- Transfers planning services when and where required and liaising with suppliers
- Running, managing and reviewing the planning system to meet the operational requirements on an ongoing basis.
- Distribution of operations information across the team and other related business areas.
- Monitoring and managing constantly any changes, modifications and/or cancellations to be updated in the planning system for running a smooth operation.
- Processing and updating automated bookings into the booking system.
- Checking special requests bookings and registering the requirements on the system.
- Optimizing costs and sales plannings according to budgets
- Report incidences in the planning system and ensure good coordination with other departments
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Strong administration and organisational skills and confident with technology.
- Previous user knowledge of Asterix (or any other planning tool) would be highly desirable.
- Previous experience in planning of touristic and/or cruises transfers operations highly desirable.
- Can solve problems independently and/or make suggestions how to improve ways of working & embrace our digital culture.
- Fluent in verbal and written English and Portuguese is required. Additional languages advantageous.
- Can think things through logically to simplify tasks, working at times virtually and independently.
- Easily adapts to a variety of changes to ways of working and quickly react to operational issues.
- Good interpersonal communication skills and teamwork skills applied to an international environment.
- Competitive salary and benefits as standard
- Career progression opportunities in more than 50 countries worldwide
- Develop yourself as part of a friendly, richly diverse and virtual international team
- Exceptional approach to your learning – access to free learning platforms & language lessons
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in ports worldwide.
TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA