TUI fly wants to offer their passengers a safe and pleasant journey to their holiday destination. To offer this great service, TUI fly is hiring experienced captains for our Belgian and Morrocan bases!How You Will Make An Impact:
What You Will Bring
- As a Captain you manage the flight operations together with the First Officer as part of the entire production process within TUI fly;
- You are responsible for monitoring safe, efficient and passenger-friendly flight operations;
- This flight operation takes place in accordance with standards laid down in relevant (operational) documentation and legislation and within a safety culture desired by TUI fly;
- You are a leader and an example for the First Officer;
- You provide feedback to improve the quality of the operation;
- You will also work with the First Officer and in collaboration with the other crew members to realize the service levels and ways of dealing with passengers desired by TUI fly;
- The collaboration is not limited to the crew, but also concerns parties that support flight preparation, both within and outside TUI fly.
TUI and You
- You are dynamic leader of the flight deck and cabin;
- You meet the following requirements regarding Flight hours:
- min. 2000 flight hours above 20 ton
- min. 1000 flight hours on type
- min. 500 flight hours as Captain on type
- You are in possession of an EASA-license;
- You have a valid type rating B737NG/MAX;
- You have previous CAT 3 experience with an EU operator;
- You are open to fly right seat when needed;
- You are fluent in English, knowledge of Dutch or/and French is an advantage;
- You will guarantee a safe flight experience for our passengers;
- You are interested in a temporary contract for our summer season in France/Belgium/Morocco
- The TUI values “Trusted – Unique – Inspiring” are in your DNA.
- A competitive and attractive salary package for a fulltime position
- Commuting possibilities
- To fly with the most modern fleet for passenger travel (including the 737 MAX)
- The opportunity to fly in a dynamic team
- To fly to over 100 different holiday destinations
- Fun and dynamic work culture
TUI Airline is an organisation setup within TUI to cover all Airline activities. We interlink local airline and group aviation functions to share expertise, collaborate effectively, drive continuous improvement and create economies of scale. With five airlines based in the UK, Sweden, Belgium, The Netherlands and Germany each serving their own markets, we work together to build a better, stronger and more efficient TUI Airline for the future.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.comPlease Note: Airline roles will be managed by an International Recruitment Team and therefore your application may be viewed by TUI colleagues outside your home country. If you have any questions, please contact the Recruiter for this role via the contact information next to this advert, or if you prefer, your Local Recruitment Team will also be able to support.