Descrizione del lavoro
Job Description Summary;
Demonstrates the use of a kitchen manual regarding recipes samples and all preparation methods.
Practice safe and proper use of the equipment at all times.
Practice basic sanitation and stock rotation and refrigerator cleanliness, keep all work areas clean and tidy.
Comply with health department standards, upholding regulation at all times. Maintain a safe working environment, report and correct, if possible, any unsafe acts or condition.
Demonstrate proper production of food items, working efficiently to achieve maximum productivity. Preparation of cold food items such as vinaigrette, dressings adhering to the recipe file. Monitoring taste, visual appearance.
Proficiently perform duties on cold entree lines, as well as duties involving food preparation as required.
Label, date, store and rotate all products while maintaining assigned stock levels. Control food items requested, ensuring stock in maintained without overproduction.
Attend department morning meetings to review job list for daily food production.
Cooks or otherwise prepares food according to recipe.
Cuts, trims, and bones meats and poultry for cooking.
Notify Sous Chef of storeroom requisitions needed for all products the day before delivery.
Proficiently perform duties on entree lines, all well as duties involving food preparation.
How to use temperature charts.
Prepare for Banquet functions.
Learn how to read a Banquet Event Order (BEO) and learn how to order supplies using the BEO.
- Current students are required min 4-6 months of industry experience
- BA holders required to have min 1 yr of industrial experience
- AA holders required to have min 3 yrs of industrial experience
- Certificate holders/ high school graduates must have 5 years of industrial experience
USEH International Inc
USEH – International Training and Educational Services, Inc. was founded 2 decades ago by a group of Academicians and Professionals to provide guidance to young professionals in gaining international experience in their own field of study.
USEH is currently specialized in providing high quality paid international internship/training to young professionals from all around the world, specializing in Tourism and Hotel management (%85), business administration, finance, sales & marketing and IT.
During its two decades of operation, USEH placed thousands of young professionals into selective establishments within the United States, Australia, Canada, China, New Zealand and Turkey.
Our mission is to provide dependable guidance, in developing careers of young professionals and future leaders, by creating a bridge for them to reach international positions and also to supply leading companies with enthusiastic international talents.
Our strength comes from our strong ties developed with host companies around the globe who are looking to add diversity to their workplace and relies on USEH's long-term expertise in securing high-quality international talent. USEH is based in Atlanta, GA and has offices in Europe and Asia along with international partner offices in over 12 countries.
Our priority is to match our employer's expectations with high-quality candidates who are striving to obtain an international experience at a high-quality training site.
USEH International works with multiple US State Department designated visa sponsor organizations for the process of the ds 2019 forms under J1 Programs.
* Is one of the most reliable and reputable organizations in its field
* Provides quality placements for internship/traineeship programs
* Assures smooth and fast visa paperwork process on all type of programs offered
* Provides personalized assistance in visa application preparation
* Provides one on one orientation before departure for any type of program
* Offers consultancy throughout the program period
* Offers consultancy after programs for further opportunities
* USEH has been in business for two decades now
* Each year many of our participants are applying to USEH again for a second internship program in a different country
For more information or any questions please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Altre offerte consigliate
- Food & Beverage SupervisorAtlanta, GA, United States
- Culinary InternAtlanta, GA, United States
- Guest Services Intern - Luxury PropertyAtlanta, GA, United States
- Front Office Guest Services SupervisoryAtlanta, GA, United States
- Culinary TraineeAtlanta, GA, United States