Cultivate your career with Viceroy Hotel Group and be a part of an incredible new hotel in Washington, DC!
Viceroy Washington DC personifies the eclectic Logan Circle neighborhood as home to a diverse and genuine collection of artists and urban innovators. Located off the vibrant 14th Street Corridor, steps from unique shops, galleries, bars, and restaurants, Viceroy Washington DC is poised to act as a thoughtful host among the city’s liveliest and artful locations.
If you are inspired by challenges in a fast-paced environment, are thoughtful and entrepreneurial in your approach to opportunity, and if you possess a true passion for hospitality and genuine service, we are interested in speaking with you about our groundbreaking opportunity for Front Desk Agent.
The Front Desk Agents provides customers with a high quality experience by performing a variety of duties and be the face of the brand.
General Responsibilities Include:
- Review arrivals noting special requests, blocking rooms as needed.
- Check in and out hotel guests in a confident, professional and friendly manner.
- Answer all phone calls promptly and knowledgeably, always ensuring complete and accurate information.
- Complete all items on appropriate (AM, PM, Overnight) checklist by end of shift.
- Conduct pre-assignment of hotel rooms, which includes VIPS, repeat guests, all packages, and any special requests.
- Follow established key control policy.
- Ensure proper credit policies are followed.
- Submit all lost & found articles accompanied by a completed lost & found report.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors and/ or Managers.
Viceroy Hotel Group is a leading hotel company that combines desirable location, unique design, destination dining and personalized service that touches the heart and soul of our guests. As an industry leader in creativity and innovation, our hotels draw upon the diverse backgrounds and talent of our extraordinary team for optimal success. EOE Viceroy Washington DC participates in the Department of Homeland Security's E-Verify Program to verify the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees.
- Previous experience in a Front Desk or customer facing role.
- Works well under pressure, dealing with many arrivals and departures within a short period of time.
- Able to accommodate a flexible schedule that may include weekends and/or holidays - Open Availability
- Familiar with hotel systems and operations, and can enter in information accurately
- Outside --of-the-box thinker who takes initiative to creatively solve problems.