Cultivate your career with Viceroy Hotel Group and be a part of an incredible hotel in Washington, DC.
Viceroy Washington DC personifies the eclectic Logan Circle neighborhood as home to a diverse and genuine collection of artists and urban innovators. Located off the vibrant 14th Street Corridor, steps from unique shops, galleries, bars, and restaurants, Viceroy Washington DC is poised to act as a thoughtful host among the city’s liveliest and artful locations.
If you are inspired by challenges in a fast-paced environment, are thoughtful and entrepreneurial in your approach to opportunity, and if you possess a true passion for hospitality and genuine service, we are interested in speaking with you about our groundbreaking opportunity for Rooms Operations Supervisor.General Responsibilities Include, but not limited to:
- Directs and assists in the friendly, professional, and efficient check-in and check-out of hotel guests.
- Directs and assists in the cleanliness of hotel guest rooms.
- Supervises all front desk agents, Guest Service, and housekeeping staff.
- Assists all colleagues in satisfying guest requests and resolving guest complaints.
- Monitors and ensures adherence of all Service Standards.
- Interacts frequently with guests to provide assistance and ensure guest satisfaction.
- Prints occupancy, arrivals, departures, housekeeping and back-up reports on a timely basis.
- Follows up on all walked guests.
- Prints Credit Check Report, taking necessary action to obtain additional credit approvals and/or payments on guest accounts.
- Sign adjustment vouchers at close of shift with a goal of reducing the overall amount of revenue adjustments.
- Coordinates and provides training for all colleagues in the Rooms Division.
- Ensure employees are in compliance with appropriate regulations, practices and procedures.
- Schedule employees in accordance with the forecasted occupancy.
- Conduct continual inspections to determine hotel’s overall level of cleanliness and perform follow-up.
- Log items into the Lost and Found and answer inquires to maintain controls and ensure guest satisfaction.
- Oversee inventory, purchasing, disbursement, and cost control for all linens, cleaning supplies, customer room amenities, restroom supplies, laundry supplies, machines, and equipment.
- Works directly with Front Office Manager and Director of Housekeeping to ensure a smooth daily operation.
- Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Excellent customer relations, communication, presentation and organization skills
- Must be able to work independently and simultaneously manage multiple tasks
- Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch.
- Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
- Must be able to walk and stand for extended periods of time up to four (4) hours.
- Able to accommodate a flexible schedule that may include weekends and/or holidays
- Must be outgoing and a proven self-starter
Viceroy Hotel Group participates in the Department of Homeland Security's E-Verify Program to verify the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. EOE.