Descrizione del lavoro
We are looking for a ‘Facilities Operations Manager’ who possesses exceptional ‘Customer Service’ skills, strong ‘Facilities Management’ background with proven experience in remote stakeholder management. The Facilities Operations Manager will serve as managerial oversight of facilities services, maintenance, repair, and asset management across a portfolio of buildings.
The Facilities Operations Manager will be responsible for managing the relationship with the third-party provider responsible for facilities and cleaning related work, including related projects, and will maintain base building property manager relationships, acting as the on-site representative on the lease for each building in the portfolio.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Continual focus on Member Experience through Improvement plans.
- Act as the liaison between the Community Management team and the building’s Property Management team for any escalated issues.
- Proactive approach to Operational Standards, Safety, Communication and Cost Management
- Project manage Global and Regional Project rollouts to locations and suppliers including HSE, Energy/Sustainability, OPEX, Security, and Capital Improvements
- Ensuring Fire & Life Safety & local code compliance, WHS training, and compliance with H&S Standards with support of Regional Health and Safety team
- Approving and maintaining budget for reactive Service Requests outside of standard contract
- Prioritise daily facility issues and effectively delegate responsibilities
- Monitor governance and cost-saving initiatives
- Oversee all Preventative Maintenance Programs across your portfolio
- Solve escalated maintenance requests submitted via ticketing system
- Meet KPI targets within the portfolio set by Operations Director
- Participate in building opening handover and defect completion
Key Result Areas
- Act as the single point of contact for both Community and vendors within the portfolio
- Maintain supplier and vendor performance of quality and cost across the portfolio
- Monthly accountability of facilities OPEX budgets and oversight of spending
- Provide support in all trades and services to effectively maintain buildings and continually reduce defects
- Be the first point of escalation for large facility maintenance emergencies
- Increase operational effectiveness and efficiency of buildings and infrastructure
- Illustrate the WeWork core values and strive to achieve our mission
- Maintain portfolio’s SLA’s and KPI’s
Experience and Requirements:
- 5 plus years experience in facilities or operations management with experience in overseeing the maintenance function for multiple locations
- Proven experience with financial opex accountability, including monitoring budgets and forecasts
- Experience managing multiple vendor partners
- Familiarity in lease operations language and execution
- Strong working knowledge of commercial MEP systems, specifically HVAC, plumbing, fire and life safety systems and electrical distribution network
- Excellent communication skills across multiple staffing levels
- The ability to build relationships and work cross functionally in a high paced environment
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in technical applications including Slack, Salesforce, Tableau, Workday and Google G-Suite.
Altre offerte consigliate
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
Welkin and Meraki
Groupe Réside Etudes