Descrizione del lavoro
At WeWork, we provide inspiring and flexible workplace solutions to help businesses – small, medium or large – thrive in more than 150 cities globally. The future of work is happening right now, and we are leading this moment. United by a common purpose, here we will empower tomorrow’s world at work. Join us on our journey as we give our members the freedom and support to push boundaries in their industries, and work to redefine our own.
About The Opportunity
WeWork is currently seeking a Service Desk Specialist to support our members and employees by handling and staying connected to support requests. This position is based in Miami and will report directly to the Regional Support Manager.
An ideal Service Desk Specialist is passionate about delivering exceptional service to members and has a strong desire for learning and improving our standards. This role is connected to a larger support organization and the right candidate must respond to a large number of incoming requests with accuracy and poise. Manage customer expectations with empathy and clear communication while documenting and cataloging each issue with the proper category.
- Act as the escalation point for inbound member/employee questions and requests through the ticketing system.
- Drive resolutions for technical and non-technical issues remotely.
- Partner with product engineering teams to provide detailed feedback on services to ensure that our products are fixed or improved with member experience as the priority.
- Provide members and employees with exceptional service by understanding their requests and offering accurate, thoughtful, and timely solutions.
- Create documentation in our Knowledge Base to constantly improve our services and processes from a tiered perspective.
- Work closely with the Community Management teams to ensure members’ requests are being addressed.
- Have a full understanding of WeWork’s products, services, and offerings. This includes constantly staying up to date with updates proactively.
- Liaise with cross-functional departments such as Billing, Facilities, Security, Applications, Engineering, Information Security, Governance & Compliance, Building Technology if the request requires additional team collaboration to solve or if a process needs to be improved.
- Quickly resolve urgent requests and questions that have been escalated from the Tier 1 Support team and work collaboratively towards a resolution and effective service recovery.
- Partner with the larger support team to deliver feedback and suggestions to improve member experience.
- Use & Create knowledge base articles to assist responses to members and over time deflect support requests through helpful information.
- Partner with the larger support team to work on projects as needed
- The ability to investigate and troubleshoot issues
Experience and Requirements:
- At least 2 year of customer service or service desk related work experience in a medium to high growth company and/or entrepreneurial environments
- Excellent communication, writing skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Experience using cloud-based software platforms; technologically savvy
- Strong preference for candidates who are:
- Proficient with Salesforce Service Cloud or similar programs
- Proficient with Salesforce Service Cloud or similar programs
- Experience with remote support for customer and employees
- Driven self-motivated and abie to work under own initiative
- Track record of working effectively within a team and collaborating with others to achieve a goal
- Ability to navigate and to create basic reports with a strong understanding of industry standard SLA’s
- Recommended procedure modifications or improvements
Who You Are and Key Competencies:
- Demonstrate responsibility, accountability, empathy, and high emotional intelligence
- Ability to think critically and analytically to offer proactive ideas and solutions that influence change
- Possess genuine care for people and patience in hearing member concerns, requests, and questions knowing you have the opportunity to shape their experience
- Communicate in an open, collaborative way that fosters teamwork
Nice to have:
- Experience with CRM and ITSM tools
- Experience with iOS/Android OS/Windows mobile platforms
- Experience with chat/messaging applications (Slack, google meet, Teams)
- Experience with wireless technologies
- Experience with sales and working with enterprise clients
- Experience with project management tools (Monday, CODA)
Life At WeWork
Being a WeWorker is more than just a job. We believe the magic of work is sparked by the passion you bring, the places you go, the people you meet and the purpose you follow. And it starts here. Here you will brush shoulders with those who dare to dream and do. Here you will be welcomed by a diverse community that embraces and inspires you—because together we can achieve more. Here we challenge ideas, and explore new ways of getting things done. Whether you are part of our Employee Community Groups , or part of a global project, we ask you to bring your open-minded attitude and collaborative spirit. In return, you will be part of a team where your unique perspectives are celebrated.
WeWork is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil status, pregnancy (or pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression, transgender status or gender reassignment, race, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, religion or religious beliefs, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including genetic testing and characteristics), military or veteran status, or any other grounds or characteristic that is protected under the law.
As part of our commitment to health and safety, WeWork — like a growing number of employers — is requiring all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of employment, absent a legal exception for reasonable accommodation. We provide unvaccinated new hires a 45-day grace period after their start date to get fully vaccinated or, if eligible, obtain a reasonable accommodation. If you believe that a legal exception may apply to you, please still apply for any role(s) you are interested in and, if you are hired, you will receive instructions on how to request a reasonable accommodation after your start date. Please note that roles that require in-person work — currently, within our Community (excluding Member Experience), Facilities Management (including Security), Sales (excluding Sales Ops), and Member Technology teams — will not be eligible for work-from-home as an accommodation because it poses an undue hardship on our business.