Descrizione del lavoro
At WeWork, we provide inspiring and flexible workplace solutions to help businesses – small, medium or large – thrive in more than 150 cities globally. The future of work is happening right now, and we are leading this moment. United by a common purpose, here we will empower tomorrow’s world at work. Join us on our journey as we give our members the freedom and support to push boundaries in their industries, and work to redefine our own.
About The Opportunity
WeWork’s Technical Program Manager, Technology & Innovation will have a passion for program delivery, process engineering, defining strategy and execution of technology transformation along with a desire to relentlessly champion best practices in an continuously evolving and dynamic environment. You will be a member of the Technology & Innovation PMO practice to define methods and procedures to deliver technical program, project, process, and operational effectiveness across the company. The Technology & Innovation PMO team has both direct and matrixed team members dedicated to creating a modern day, value driven, PMO practice that supports WeWork’s mission of creating environments where people and companies come together and do their best work.
The Technical Program Manager will be a member of a team located in New York and provide direction and best practices for delivery across WeWork’s Technology & Innovation organization.
The Technical Program Manager will have a number of critical responsibilities focused on execution of strategic programs and projects, engineering and scaling our processes, and innovating solutions.
Execution of Strategic Programs and Projects:
- Own the delivery of all phases of complex technology programs and projects that span Product, Design, Engineering, Data, Operations, and Service Desk teams with dependencies across other organizations.
- Work independently to drive the innovation and execution of people, process and technology of complex programs of work that drive transformational change.
- Demonstrate ability to be a subject matter expert as well as partner in a matrixed organization to drive key critical decisions and resolve complex problems.
- Design, implement, operationalize, and track processes across teams, products, services and vendors to deliver program scope by utilizing expertise in program management, process engineering, Agile and ITIL frameworks, hybrid approaches, tools and techniques.
- Simultaneously manage and drive the delivery of multiple programs, projects, and process engineering initiatives.
- Maintain Program dashboards, progress reporting, presentations, communications and actionable Program plans in line with the best practices established by the PMO.
- Design Program execution around motivated teams iteratively driving to a common goal and focusing on continuous improvement.
- Be an inspirational leader who is trusted for quality Program execution and delivery.
Skills and Professional Requirements
- Experience leading complex global technology transformation in a consumer-facing / consumer service industry (particularly real estate, hospitality or retail), or high-volume professional services desirable
- Experience managing multiple programs and projects at once.
- 10+ years of relevant professional experience, with a minimum of 3 years in a Technical Program Management role with direct technical responsibility for technology transformation at either at a best-in-class global company or high growth startup
- Track record of regular interaction with senior-level executives in Fortune 1000 or equivalent is desirable
- Demonstrated track record of successfully transforming global enterprise technology processes that touch multiple disciplines, software, hardware, and infrastructure.
- Certifications such as PMP, Prince, and/or Agile preferred.
Critical Skills & Behaviors for Success
- Gets things done, with both a short and long-term view in mind
- Pragmatic and outcome-oriented, leveraging data to make decisions
- Thrives in a fast-paced, ambiguous, constantly changing environment with exceptional organizational skills and ability to re-prioritize on a consistent basis
- Exemplary planning and organizational skills, along with a high degree of detail orientation
- A hands-on and adaptable leadership style with commitment to driving results
A thought leader who can scale a business:
- Thought leader for peers, clients, as well as a team, getting to root causes of issues
- Can play “high and low”, operating at both a strategic and tactical level as needed
- Optimizes operations while being strategic and innovative about solutions
- Strong presenter, demonstrating the aptitude of communicating clearly and effectively to upper management and all levels across departments
Collaboration focus in all interactions:
- Demonstrate Servant Leadership in all aspects of management and facilitation
- Highly collaborative with the ability to build trusting relationships across a diverse, global workforce with an understanding and openness to different cultures to be a leading example of a global citizen
- Known for honesty and integrity
Life At WeWork
Being a WeWorker is more than just a job. We believe the magic of work is sparked by the passion you bring, the places you go, the people you meet and the purpose you follow. And it starts here. Here you will brush shoulders with those who dare to dream and do. Here you will be welcomed by a diverse community that embraces and inspires you—because together we can achieve more. Here we challenge ideas, and explore new ways of getting things done. Whether you are part of our Employee Community Groups , or part of a global project, we ask you to bring your open-minded attitude and collaborative spirit. In return, you will be part of a team where your unique perspectives are celebrated.
WeWork is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil status, pregnancy (or pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression, transgender status or gender reassignment, race, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, religion or religious beliefs, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including genetic testing and characteristics), military or veteran status, or any other grounds or characteristic that is protected under the law.
As part of our commitment to health and safety, WeWork — like a growing number of employers — is requiring all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of employment, absent a legal exception for reasonable accommodation. We provide unvaccinated new hires a 45-day grace period after their start date to get fully vaccinated or, if eligible, obtain a reasonable accommodation. If you believe that a legal exception may apply to you, please still apply for any role(s) you are interested in and, if you are hired, you will receive instructions on how to request a reasonable accommodation after your start date. Please note that roles that require in-person work — currently, within our Community (excluding Member Experience), Facilities Management (including Security), Sales (excluding Sales Ops), and Member Technology teams — will not be eligible for work-from-home as an accommodation because it poses an undue hardship on our business.
Ti interessa questa opportunità?