F&B Marketing & Accounting Management Intern
Layana Resort & Spa - Krabi Noi, Thailand
dicembre 2015 -
aprile 2016 · 5 mesi
Layana Resort & Spa is a 5* luxury resort named as the #1 Hotel in Thailand (bit.ly/layanata) and #11 Hotel in Asia (bit.ly/layanataa) based on Travelers' Choice TripAdvisor and has also won numerous other prestigious accolades (bit.ly/layanaawards).
Calvin won Merit awards for 2 consecutive months during his tenure at Layana Resort & Spa in appreciation of outstanding service.
Took responsibilities in F&B Department (Dec 2015 – Apr 2016) and Finance & Accounting Department (Mar 2016) at the following outlets and divisions:
• Tides Restaurant: Upscale, European & Thai, beachfront restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner
• Sundowners Bar: Upscale, beachfront bar
• Sands Bar: Relaxed & casual, beachfront bar
• White Bar: Pool bar serving healthy juices and snacks
• F&B administration, cost control, purchasing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger, general cashier, receiving and inventory
Assisted in the following hotel functions:
Christmas Eve Dinner Buffet, Marrakech-Themed New Year's Eve Countdown Party, Valentine's Day Romantic Dinner, Layana Resort & Spa's food stall at Laanta Lanta Festival
Initiated and executed solo project:
Reinvention of Layana Resort & Spa’s Cocktail Presentation Project