Iscriviti a Hosco per visualizzare il profilo completo di Karl. È gratis!
Come membro di Hosco, potrai:
- Farti notare da migliaia di aziende del settore turistico e alberghiero'
- Fare parte di una community di 180'000+ studenti e professionisti
- Approfondire con nuovi articoli e video ogni settimana su hosco.plus
First I would like to give you a short brief on my background. My devotion to hospitality started when I enrolled for a bachelor degree in hospitality management at the Sagesse hospitality management school for three years. During these years I had a chance to do a cross training in F&B, Rooms Division, Sales and Marketing, and Finance departments in Gloria Hotel in Dubai and Le Royal Hotel and Intercontinental Mzaar Hotel in Lebanon
I finished studying for my master’s degree in Hotel, Resort and Spa management at Swiss Hotel Management school in Leysin, Switzerland. After i went to Barcelona, Spain and did an internship in an Online travel agency "Getaroom.com" for 4 months.Also i worked as a night auditor at Le Gray Beirut and then moved to Le Bristol hotel and worked there for around 2 years and now I am working in Saudi Arabia as a Duty Manager for Vivienda hotel and Villas
As you can see, I have had a good experience in the hotel industries that is reflected in my educational background and through my internships and working experience in Lebanon, Dubai, Barcelona and Saudi Arabia . This helped me to evolve and acquire essential skills such as Leadership, Communication and Presentation skills, Time management, and Delegation Skills.
I am a conscientious self motivated person who works hard and pays attention to detail. Also I am flexible, quick to pick up new skills and eager to learn from others. In addition
I know many languages , my native language is Arabic , i am fluent in English
And beginner to intermediate in French and finally basic in German .
3 anni e 6 mesi
Assistant Front Office Manager
Vivienda Hotel Villas - Riyadh, Saudi ArabiaReceptionist - front officesettembre 2019 - Presente · 5 mesi
1. Manages day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meeting the expectations of the customers on a daily basis. 2. Handles complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others. 3. Ensures that regular on-going communication is happening with employees to create awareness of business objectives and communicate expectations, recognizes performance, and produces desired results. 4. Encourages and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members. 5. Provides services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention. 6. Sets a positive example 7. Interacts with customers to obtain feedback on quality of product, service levels and overall satisfaction. 8. Trains staff and monitors adherence to all credit policies and procedures to reduce bad debts and rebates. 9. Conducting daily duties of the Front office 10. Reporting to the general manager
Vivienda Hotel Villas - Preferred Hotels & Resorts LVX Collection - Riyadh, Saudi ArabiaReceptionist - front officeaprile 2018 - ottobre 2019 · 1 anno e 7 mesi
1. Overlooking day-to-day operation of the whole Hotel. 2. Communicating with customers (handling complaints, collecting ideas on improving the operation, providing information, selling facilities, checking premises, reporting any damages and breakdowns and checking if repairs have been completed)Ensuring employees are offering exceptional customer service. 3. Communicating with employees (problem solving, distributing work duties, providing all means to get the work done) 4. Conducting daily duties of the Front office 5. Assisting other heads of departments with their work 6. Ensuring each department is prepared and staffed for each shift. 7. Reporting to the general manager
Front Office Receptionist and Night auditor
Le Bristol - Beirut, LebanonReceptionist - front officeagosto 2016 - marzo 2018 · 1 anno e 8 mesi
1.Greet hotel guests; answer any questions or concerns 2.Provide an outstanding guest experience 3.Maintain an orderly front desk 4.Operate computer programs and multi-line phone systems Maintain guest records and book reservations 5.Complete basic cashier and bookkeeping responsibilities Contact necessary staff to solve problems when challenges arise, ensuring guest comfort 6. Perform Night audit duties at night.
Conoscenza madrelingua o bilingue
Conoscenza madrelingua o bilingue
Conoscenza di base
Data di nascita
March 11th 1991
Patente di guida
- Always eager to learn
- budget analysis
- - Empathetic attitude
- Energetic and smiling
- Excellent teamwork skills
- good listening
- Team spirit
- very good communication skills