Iscriviti a Hosco per visualizzare il profilo completo di Maria. È gratis!
Come membro di Hosco, potrai:
- Farti notare da migliaia di aziende del settore turistico e alberghiero'
- Fare parte di una community di 180'000+ studenti e professionisti
- Approfondire con nuovi articoli e video ogni settimana su hosco.plus
I have dedicated 4 years of experience to working with customer service area and hospitality , demonstrating passion to deliver high quality of customer experience, follow up skills, hardworking attitude, outgoing personality, team work and passion to exceed the guest expectations. Ensuring that all my tasks complied with high quality standards I have been able to successfully identify solutions to recurring any issues just to ensure the guest satisfaction.
2 anni e 1 mese
Guest service assistant manager
Jumeirah - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesAssistenza clientiaprile 2019 - Presente · 10 mesi
• Trains new Guest services department personnel. • Maintains a thorough knowledge of the room rack locations types of rooms, room rack operations, package plans, hotel facilities. • Maintains a detailed knowledge about the hotel's services and hours of operations. • Display a pro-active and leading role in terms of service, culture, development, team image, systems, procedures and skill development. • Responsible for cash handling including float and banking. Knows cash handling procedures. Files and posts all changes to guest master and city ledger account. • Dealing efficiently with day to day billing and guest service queries. • Using information available, plan and control both the preparation of future shifts and effective communication to the team. • To act as a duty manager for the club, ensuring all guests are satisfied, both internal and external. • Lobby duty plays a key role in the success of the movement of our guests around the hotel. • Be flexible at all times in order to cover the unexpected needs of the Hotel and outlets. • Knows all safety and understands emergency procedures and how to act upon them. Understands accident prevention policies. • Good understanding about the Property management software (PMS). • Anticipates and intervenes in all incidents of guest dissatisfaction and attempts to satisfy all such guests, within hotel policy. • Do service recovery procedures.
Jumeirah Al Naseem - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesGuest Relationssettembre 2018 - aprile 2019 · 8 mesi
• Assist Guest Service Executives in their daily work and to deal with any problems or guest complaints in a professional and efficient manner. • Monitor performance of Guest Service Executives and provide feedback & coaching to ensure they are maintaining defined hotel standards • Maintain high standards of efficiency on collecting arrival times and departure times by assisting and coaching the team on pre-arrival calls or departure calls • Assist in scheduling colleagues effectively, including track of extra hours when approved and all types of leaves • Prepare GIS for top VIPs • Efficiently allocate colleagues to different task to maximize productivity of the department • Be aware of the departmental budget and assist in maximizing room revenue, at the same time as departmental expenses are kept under control
Guest Relation Executive Lobby Ambassador
Jumeirah Al Naseem - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesGuest Relationsgennaio 2018 - agosto 2018 · 8 mesi
Meeting & greeting guest coming to the hotel and restaurants. • Offering towels and drinks to all checking in guest • Escorting to suites while explaining all hotel facilities • Prepare next day's VIP arrival list, along with amenities requisition • Check arrival list for the following day, allocate rooms for VIP guests and guests with special requests. • Order and ensure timely delivery of amenities for all arrivals and in-house VIP and suite guests. • Inspect the rooms of all VIP and suite guests prior to their arrival at the hotel. Update and maintain guest history files. • Attend to special requests made by VIP and suite guests prior to, during or after their stay. • Prepare the daily guest amenity list and distribute it to the respective department. • Prepare and distribute the daily guest amenity list, Guest remarks and update feedback into the profile. • Prepare special letters and welcome letters for all VIP guests
UDEFA - Caracas, Venezuelaaprile 2012 - febbraio 2016
Skills for planning and implementation of activities of preventive maintenance and corrective inherent to equipment and instrumentation control systems.
Conoscenza madrelingua o bilingue
Conoscenza madrelingua o bilingue
- Commitment and dedication
- Customer Service Skils
- good organizational skills
- Good time management
- Very good communication