Iscriviti a Hosco per visualizzare il profilo completo di ★ ROMY. È gratis!
Come membro di Hosco, potrai:
- Farti notare da migliaia di aziende del settore turistico e alberghiero'
- Fare parte di una community di 180'000+ studenti e professionisti
- Approfondire con nuovi articoli e video ogni settimana su hosco.plus
SUMMARY / PERSONAL PROFILE:
* Good knowledge of Hospitality Industry, Marketing and Visual Communication design with international experience.
* Huge background in guests satisfaction, providing professional and high class services.
* Computer literate.
* Experience in staff training.
* Exceptional ability coordinating and supervising with enthusiasm and initiative the activities of all departments concerning day to day operations.
* Used to work under pressure in extreme environment conditions.
* Creative and charismatic personality.
20 anni e 7 mesi
Zanzibar Pearl, Boutique Hotel & Villas - Zanzibar Island, TanzaniaAmministrazione generalesettembre 2019 - Presente · 5 mesi
DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER
Puro Group - Palma, SpainAmministrazioneaprile 2017 - gennaio 2019 · 1 anno e 10 mesi
OPENING • Development the manning guide template, recruiting, scheduling and training a team of approximately 60 employees. • Overseeing P&L statement, budget, business plans and forecast process for the entire Beach Club. • Leadering the executive commitee and driving the operational monthly costs for each departments through the analisys per outlets. • Implementing the re-disign of the areas to ensure constantly improvement. • Oversight with a focus on appearance, adherence to group SOPs and internal quality audits for improved performance. • Handling the entire process successfully of the Events and all activities (Weddings, Incentives, Celebrations). • Creation and coordination of all thematic brand events (Concepts, Set design, Shows, Performances). • Ensuring efficient daily revenue and sustained the highest level of guest satisfaction. • Taking charge of proposal for the Capital expenditures planning (Capex) and the rotational annual supply. • Playing a key role in opening Purobeach Illetas and its progress, exceeding the annual Budget.
DEPUTY HOTEL MANAGER
Bahia Principe Fantasia - Punta Cana, Dominican RepublicAmministrazioneottobre 2016 - maggio 2017 · 8 mesi
OPENING - HOTEL FANTASIA, 5* LUXURY • Coordinate and supervise all the daily operational activities, busy resort in a remote enviroment. • Managing and training a team of approximately 200 employees. • Accountability in handling the room division: Front office, Butlers, Guest experience, VIP concierge, Housekeeping, Security. • Oversee the management daily functions of the hotels leading the staff including the senior managers in all the operations. • Ensuring continous improvement of new standards procedures with corporate directors. • Analysing Review Pro data to evaluate customer satisfaction and trends to identify area of improvement. • Supervising the maintenance planning before and during the rainy season, according to prevent disasters with serious consequences, economic and reputational. • Handling complicated complaints and claims.
The Zanzibar Collection - Zanzibar, TanzaniaAmministrazionesettembre 2014 - maggio 2016 · 1 anno e 9 mesi
• Managing and training a team of approximately 280 employees in a busy and remote work environment. • Responsible spokesperson for the hotel in absence of the General Manager. • Oversee and improve all general daily operations of the hotel: engineering, security, landscaping, spa, leisure, entertainment, events and weddings, housekeeping, front office and F&B. • Defining the advertising and the branding visual communication design. • Providing real-time written reports to the Group Manager on daily basis regarding issues concerning the hotel, guests complaints and VIP agencies. • Personally welcoming all VIP and Travel Agencies for the site Inspection along the properties. • Leading and collaborating with building contractors and owners for the re-styling phases of the hotel during the low season jobs. _ ACHIEVEMENT: “Trip Advisor Traveler’s Choice Awards 2O16” • Best Hotel in Africa • 25th Hotel in the World
GUEST RELATIONS EXECUTIVE
LUXURY TARA ANGKOR & SPA 4* HOTEL - Krong Siem Reap, CambodiaAmministrazionegennaio 2014 - giugno 2014 · 6 mesi
• Head manager, direct contact with General Manager for guests services. • Oversee and coordinate all arrivals and departures of special guests: VIP, TA, LS, Reapeat guests. • Coordinate and manage communication between guests and staff and follow up to ensure complete service recovery. • Respond to guests needs and resolve guests complaints. • Promote and Organize Events, Tours and various activities across the message that client wants. • Community Manager thought Trip Advisor, Agoda and other important on line travelers’ forums.
FRONT OFFICE MANAGER & GUEST RELATIONS
OC ASIA - Krong Preah Sihanouk, CambodiaAmministrazioneluglio 2013 - dicembre 2013 · 6 mesi
• Managing and training a team of approximately 20 employees in a busy and remote work environment. • Coordinate communication between guests and staff and follow up to ensure complete service recovery on daily basis. • Oversee and coordinate with reservation team all bookings. • Manage relationships with General manager and providers, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time. • Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment. • Community Manager thought Trip Advisor, Agoda and other important on line travelers forums.
Nostimon Imar - Corfu, GreeceF&B Salagiugno 2012 - ottobre 2013 · 1 anno e 5 mesi
WORKING TWO HIGH SEASON (from june to september on 2012 and 2013) • Making reservations, welcoming the guests and seating them accordingly. • Coordinating daily restaurant management operations. • Designing marketing and advertising (menus, bookings, accounting, procurement, etc.) • Delivering superior food and beverage service and maximizing customer satisfaction. • Liaising between the other employees and the owner and acting as a mediator when problems arise. • Responding efficiently and accurately to restaurant customer complaints and working closel.
VISUAL DESIGNER & ART DIRECTOR
OGILVY ONE / BASSAT OGILVY & MATHERS / CONVERSE / MATTEL / DISNEY / HOTEL MANDARIN / HOTEL MAJESTIC / MONTBLANC SHOPPING NIGHT / AIRE BATH - Barcelona, SpainComunicazioneottobre 2001 - ottobre 2013 · 12 anni e 1 mese
HOTEL MANDARIN / HOTEL MAJESTIC / MONTBLANC SHOPPING NIGHT / AIRE BATH - Barcelona_ SP • Set design for ephemeral luxury events: Case studies, visual merchandising, windows dresser and flower design. OGILVY ONE / BASSAT OGILVY & MATHERS / CONVERSE / MATTEL / DISNEY / INOXCROM - Barcelona_ SP • Below the line Advertising: branding and concept design for commercial products on print media, magazines, newspapers, targeted television and outdoor advertising. • Marketing direct: creation of the communication directly to customers through a variety of media including off - online adverts, database marketing, flyers, newspapers, magazine advertisements. • Editorial Design for cultural magazines: combining creative typography, smart layouts and clever compositions. • Digital Illustration for fashion brands: Concept collections, pattern creation and graphic design applied on product with different materials (textile, plastics, metals etc.)
GUEST RELATIONS & TOURIST ENTERTAINER
Villaggi & Tribú - Rome, ItalySvago e tempo liberogiugno 1998 - ottobre 2001 · 3 anni e 5 mesi
• Assisting in welcome meetings & cocktails. • First contact, a mediator between the people with the exclusive function to create group relationships. • Organizing weekly program (parties, games, both daytime and evening activities of the Touristic Village) • Stage designer in collaboration with all team. • Handling complaints and queries with the management or owners. _ ACHIEVEMENT: “Employee Excellence Awards 2001/2002” • Best Entertainer • Best Equipe
SET DESIGN: VISUAL MERCHANDISING & WINDOW DRESSING
Vitrina Barcelona - Barcelona, Spainsettembre 2012 - marzo 2013
MARKETING & VISUAL COMMUNICATION DESIGN
Istituto Pantheon Design & Technology - Rome, Italysettembre 1998 - giugno 2001
INTERNATIONAL TOURISM MANAGEMENT. UET
UET - EUROPEAN UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF TOURISM - Rome, Italyottobre 1997 - maggio 1999
- Front Office Management - Office Conference Management - Food & Beverage Management - Accounting Management - Human Resources Management - Igiene e Sicurezza sui Luoghi di Lavoro - Legislazione Turistica ed Alberghiera - Quality in Tourism - Sales & Marketing Management - Terminologia Applicata al Tourism English / SLEST - Terminologia Applicata al Tourism French - Web Marketing Management - Programmazione Neuro Linguistica - Booking & Reservation Management - Psicologia del Turismo e Marketing Relazionale - Hotel Management Executive - Project Work
Conoscenza madrelingua o bilingue
Conoscenza professionale completa
Conoscenza professionale completa
Conoscenza lavorativa limitata
Permessi di lavoro
Data di nascita
January 10th 1978
Patente di guida
- Events Planning
- Guest experience
- Motivated and passionate
- set design
- Time managment
- Visual communication