Iscriviti a Hosco e ricevi gli aggiornamenti e le opportunità più recenti di Le Cordon Bleu Thailand. È gratis!
Come membro di Hosco, avrai accesso ai contenuti riguardanti il settore turistico e alberghiero e a migliaia di offerte di lavoro e di stage in tutto il mondo.
Le Cordon Bleu Dusit Culinary School is a joint venture between Le Cordon Bleu International and Dusit International – one of Thailand’s leading Hotel brands.
First opened in 2007, Le Cordon Bleu Dusit Culinary School is one of the top culinary institutes in Thailand and ASEAN region. The school is fully accredited by the Thai Ministry of Education and welcomes both Thai and international students.
Le Cordon Bleu Dusit offers all the standard Le Cordon Bleu programmes, the most complete and comprehensive training in classic French culinary techniques available today, as well as a NEW Professional Thai Cuisine programme unique to Le Cordon Bleu Dusit, with many hands-on hours of instruction in state-of-the-art practical kitchens under the guidance of world class chefs.
The traditional Le Cordon Bleu teaching methodology is based on three words - Watch, Learn and Do – where students learn fundamental skills and techniques in Basic level before advancing to the intermediate and Superior levels.
The school is recently relocated to premium premises in central Bangkok, at CentralWorld Complex, where the classroom layout and kitchen labs are the best-equipped and most modern facility in the region. The school provides the world’s most technical innovations to deliver the finest education to allow our students to achieve their goals and dreams.
For over a decade, the school has successfully graduated over 10,000 students, many of whom are now recognized as leaders in the food and service industries of Thailand.
• Lecture Demonstration theatres with audio visual technology
• Dedicated French Cuisine, French Pâtisserie, Thai Cuisine and The Art of Bakery Practical Kitchens
• A classroom equipped for Wine & Spirits and Management Courses
• A Barista classroom designed for coffee-making and Latte Art courses
• A specially equipped kitchen dedicated for individual and group workshops
• A Restaurant Kitchen for students to practise menu dishes preparation and service
• A Library presenting a wide selection of international culinary textbooks and magazines
• Rooftop Student Lounges with magnificent 360-degree panoramic view of Bangkok
• La Boutique offering a wide range of limited edition merchandise
• Changing Room with individual lockers
• Common Areas for student recreation