Boost your career in the hospitality and culinary fields. This one-year programme enables participants to develop their knowledge in business strategy and management.
- Hotel and food business strategy
- Positioning and development of hotel and food/restaurant activity
- Financial performance management
- Management of intercultural teams and leadership
- Complexity of the local and international environments
- International management
- Managerial experience in the hospitality, gastronomy or tourism sector
- Study trip to Dubai and Mauritius Island
This programme includes an obligatory study trip scheduled in Dubai and Mauritius Island
in the first semester. Two world famous destinations with unique and extensive hotel offers,
known for their prestige and luxury tourism which receive millions of tourists every year.
Dettagli del corso
Per chi è il corso?
Experienced professionals looking to develop their career in the international hospitality and culinary management sector.
The training structure is divided into 5 months of courses and 5 months of work experience. An obligatory study trip is scheduled to Dubai and Mauritius Island to learn from two world famous destinations with unique and extensive tourism offer.
This MBA can lead to a Myriad of career opportunities in areas of the international tourism and culinary sectors as well as service and hospitality industries giving an opportunity to enter managerial or executive positions, or even to become an entrepreneur in the hospitality, gastronomy and tourism sectors:
Operations | Food & Hospitality Consultancy | Investment | Marketing & Strategy | Sales | Finance | Human Resources | Concept Designer in Food or Hospitality business | Banqueting | Catering | Food & Beverage business