Únete a Hosco y recibe las últimas actualizaciones y oportunidades de CETT-UB Tourism / Hospitality / Gastronomy - Educational & Research. ¡Es gratis!
Como miembro de Hosco, tienes acceso a contenidos específicos relacionados con la hospitalidad y a miles de trabajos y prácticas en todo el mundo.
Únete a nosotros
CETT Barcelona is an international centre for education and knowledge transfer in hotel and tourism management. CETT Barcelona is affiliated to the University of Barcelona. It offers all available training and study levels (technical training, University graduate and postgraduate, continuous training for professionals as well as custom-made courses for companies) through its own education model based on:
• A team of teachers and professionals with academic rigour and broad experience.
• The development of specialised knowledge in hospitality and tourism, through the Expert Knowledge Areas (Tourism, Culture and Territory, Hotel business, F&B and Kitchen) and Research.
• The knowledge and experience provided by companies for direct application of the CETT Group:
• The close links with people and companies in the tourism sector. The Council of Companies CETT-UB, the first forum in Spain linking University and Tourism Enterprises, chaired by the Rector of the University of Barcelona.
• A clear International vocation that favours the students’ mobility for both academic and professional exchanges. Its classrooms are a true meeting point of students from all over the world.
• The student body distinguishes itself by its solid training and the development of the right aptitudes, which we nowadays find in companies and organisations all over the world, and by its active participation in the various initiatives of CETT Barcelona.
In the more than forty years of its existence CETT Barcelona has become an international reference of academic excellence and professional services in Hospitality and Tourism. CETT Barcelona is highly involved in the sustainable development of the sector and society and contributes through education, research, innovation and expert knowledge, highly focussed on the personal and professional growth of all who form part of it.
Middle-Degree Vocational Training
Technician in Cooking, Gastronomy and Restaurant Business Services
Higher-Degree Vocational Training
Higher Technician in Kitchen Management
Higher Technician in Restaurant Business Service Management
Higher Technician in Tourism Accommodation Management
Higher Technician in Tourism Guiding, Information and Assistance
Higher Technician in Travel Agencies and event management
Degrees and Postgraduates Programmes
Specialization in Tourism Management
Master in Hotel Management and Catering
Master in Strategic Management for Tourism Companies.
E-Tourism: Marketing and sales strategies
Quality and Environmental Management
Events Management (2014)
Master in Tourism Management Innovation. Tourism Management of Cultural and Natural Heritage
Tourism Management of natural and cultural heritage
Tourism Management of Urban Destinations
Management of the Culinary and Gastronomic Heritage
University Extension Courses
Executive and creative Haute cuisine
Catering Management Course
Marketing of Services, Successful Sales Management
New Trends in Gastronomy & Cooking
Cultural & Urban Trends in a Global Environment
Architecture & Design in the Hotel Industry
Desarrollo de las competencias y habilidades profesionales
Custom Made Programs
San Diego State University - Ethics in Barcelona
San Diego State University - Barcelona Marketing Program
Tourism Development Program
Hotel Management Program
Cultural and Urban Trends in a Global Environment
Mediterranean Culinary Arts: Building Business Competitiveness