Join a Diverse and Talented Team:
Our Team in Vail is a combination of both local and international characters, each passionate about the endless outdoor activities available in Colorado. Come and join our team and enjoy a dynamic lifestyle while growing your career and experiencing a new exciting chapter at Four Seasons Vail! Career Opportunity:
In Vail, we strive to elevate the guest and employee experience to new heights and would love for you to join our adventure. Experience a dynamic and vibrant seasonal Resort, develop your people and business skills, and allow your colleagues and our leaders to work with you on your growth and development. Host/ess - Regular Full-Time:
Greet and seat guests while coordinating guest reservations and responding to inquiries in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum customer satisfaction. This position will also be responsible for answering the phones, confirming reservations and making new reservations. This role has direct contact with guests and as such, good communication skills are a necessity. This position must be adaptable as they may be asked to work in any of the F&B outlets at the property.
Host preferred skills; Previous experience in fast paced Food and Beverage environment or related work experience, high school education or equivalent
A successful candidate will have a flexible schedule, ability to work early morning, afternoon, or evening shifts, weekends, and holidays. Must be fluent in English and possess legal work authorization in the United States.Compensation and Benefits:
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail, visit us:
- Wage is: $19.35
- Winter Season Bonus
- Merchant and Eco Bus Passes
- Market-leading pay and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Savings Plan).
- Discounted and Complimentary travel programs around the World! Culinary, retail and wellness experiences at special rates
- Shift meals prepared by our culinary staff.
- In-house uniform cleaning.
- Be yourself and become a member of a work family that cares about you and invests in your development.
- Employee engagement at all levels; Where your thoughts and ideas are not only heard but actioned.
- Master your craft here and abroad! Seasonal “Task Force” opportunities are available.
We look forward to receiving your application! Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- We Are Four Seasons Video
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf